cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Aura Core for GL553VD

GDMTPlays
Level 7
Hello everyone, just want to ask where i can download or maybe update(?) my aura core. I cant find it in asus rog site and even normal google cant give me anything. Well basically i want to know if the lighting for the GL553VD has wave effect aside from Steady, Breathing and Color Cycle. Because in the site it shows this model has wave effect and everytime i turn on my laptop, the keyboard emits a wave from right to left then goes to my selected mode which is Color Cycle.

I searched here but cant find any answer so maybe someone can shed some light for me here. Also, this is my 2nd ROG laptop. My first was the GL552JX. Lovin the RGB light effect and that sexy light at the back too!
2 REPLIES 2

Simon942
Level 7
GDMTPlays wrote:
Hello everyone, just want to ask where i can download or maybe update(?) my aura core. I cant find it in asus rog site and even normal google cant give me anything. Well basically i want to know if the lighting for the GL553VD has wave effect aside from Steady, Breathing and Color Cycle. Because in the site it shows this model has wave effect and everytime i turn on my laptop, the keyboard emits a wave from right to left then goes to my selected mode which is Color Cycle.

I searched here but cant find any answer so maybe someone can shed some light for me here. Also, this is my 2nd ROG laptop. My first was the GL552JX. Lovin the RGB light effect and that sexy light at the back too!

I wan't that too on my GL553VD!!, that would be amazing!
Please ASUS!!!

Best regards Simon

I would like to have that wave effect on my laptop too Asus that wouldd be great!