Thread: Sonic Radar 3

New ROGer Array

Sonic Radar 3

Does anyone else have an issue with this not working, specifically when ruining a game with reshade??

i have 3 games in my library that it detects as 'compatible' with, one of which i am sure you are all familiar with > PubG.

New ROGer Array

Unhappy No

I have yet to see Sonic Radar 3 work with PUBG at all. I'm running version 3.3.2.41474 of SR3 and I am not using ReShade in PUBG.
    I bought the ROG Crosshair VI Hero and Ryzen 7 just so I could use Sonic Radar in PUBG!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by EarthBound View Post
    I have yet to see Sonic Radar 3 work with PUBG at all. I'm running version 3.3.2.41474 of SR3 and I am not using ReShade in PUBG.
    I bought the ROG Crosshair VI Hero and Ryzen 7 just so I could use Sonic Radar in PUBG!
    do you use 5.1?
    can u here steps of enemy or just big sounds?
    do you have screens?

New ROGer Array

Around and Around with Support about PUBG and Radar

I have been around and around with tech support over the Radar no longer working in PUBG. They seem to imply that I cannot install the software. Finally, after many different contacts and many emails, they have decided that PUBG has change their programing to lock out the Radar.

Update the drivers so that the Radar will work again. How is this for an idea?