cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doing a little benching with my new CH6 Extreme

AQUASTEVAE
Level 8
Decided to push my NEW CH6 Extreme motherboard, Ryzen R7 1700, FlareX 3200 and Aorus 1080ti Extreme card today, and run a few benchmarks. With my first unified testing of all three together, I reached some pretty hefty scores. In cpuZ, I hit benchmark scores of 4988 for multithread, and a monsterous 464 on the single thread. Btw, all of these are so much higher than I had on my Hero motherboard before. Then I took to Cinebench R15, and nailed a 1810cb!!! Wow! Finally, I jumped on Fire Strike, and knocked out a nice score of 21824, with a SINGLE graphic's card. I only see one score higher than mine, with a single graphic's card, and that score was from the overall world leader in their benchmarks overall. It seems that everyone else on there are using two, three or even four graphic's cards to reach their scores. So I think my system is really looking strong here. I haven't tried to tweak my settings just yet, to see how high I can push it, but I have over clocked my 1700 to 4054mhz, and my memory to 3466mhz. So I am already extremely pleased with the results I have now.
Where are all those guys swearing that this board was just the same as the Hero, and not worth the upgrade? Because I can tell you for fact, that I was NEVER able to clock my 1700 anywhere near this level with any stability at all. And the same goes for the graphic's card. It was totally worth the upgrade!!!

UPDATE: I decided to make a quick bios change, as a suggestion was given to me that I could tighten my mem timings from 16's back to 14's, IF I push Dram voltage to 1.45, put ProcODT to 53.3 Ohms and lower command rate to 2T. So I jumped into bios and did this, with no intentions of getting back on the benchmark wagon. But, in opening cpuZ just to check that the timings were set and showing up, I decided to do a quick cpuZ benchmark for stability, and WOW! I hit a new high for the multithread score of 5006!!!!! Very happy with everything right now.
CoolerMaster Maker 5T - ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME - 65-inch UHD 4k SAMSUNG Q8FN - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - NZXT Kraken X72 - 10 SIRIUS LOOP/NZXT RGB Case Fans W/ HUE+ - Gigabyte AORUS 1080 TI EXTREME - 64GB GSkill TRIDENTZ NEO 3600Mhz DDR4 - 3X XPG GAMMIX S70 2TB NVMe SSD'S- 2X CORSAIR FORCE MP600 NVMe SSD'S - WD BLUE 8TB HDD - Logitech wireless KRAFT advanced keyboard - Logitech M570 wireless trackball - Dual booting WIN 11
3 REPLIES 3

_OJR_
Level 7
Awesome work Steve. Can't wait to get my C6E and 1700 up and running to see what results I'll get.

'[OJR wrote:
;671435']Awesome work Steve. Can't wait to get my C6E and 1700 up and running to see what results I'll get.

Yeah, look forward to hearing about it. But since you are the third person on this board recently to call me Steve, let me set the record straight, my name is Stevae, not Steve. So PLEASE don't call me Steve. Thanks.

What case are you putting it all in, PSU, RAM, etc...
CoolerMaster Maker 5T - ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME - 65-inch UHD 4k SAMSUNG Q8FN - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - NZXT Kraken X72 - 10 SIRIUS LOOP/NZXT RGB Case Fans W/ HUE+ - Gigabyte AORUS 1080 TI EXTREME - 64GB GSkill TRIDENTZ NEO 3600Mhz DDR4 - 3X XPG GAMMIX S70 2TB NVMe SSD'S- 2X CORSAIR FORCE MP600 NVMe SSD'S - WD BLUE 8TB HDD - Logitech wireless KRAFT advanced keyboard - Logitech M570 wireless trackball - Dual booting WIN 11

Hey man,

Looks nice. Can you please tell what exactly you changed in BIOS to get to that clock speeds? I'm curious because I'm stuck at 3700 MHz with 1700 and C6E. When trying to go any higher, I get kicked down to 1550 Mhz.

Thanks in advance. 🙂