Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Asus Sucks!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Asus Sucks!

Do you guys know that Asrock Fatality Professional Gaming and Taichi already have AGESA 1006b bios?
    Asus.. which we call premiem brand.. still stays at AGESA 1006... not even AGESA 1006a...
    I was a big fan of Asus.. as a leading motherboard brand... but...
    Asus is so stupid... or lazy.. or uncapable.... now even stays back the work of Asrock's support...
    Elmor... or Raja... or any stupid Asus personnel.... please... do work... please work for customers' satisfactions...
    You don't even answer to us... unlike the beginning...
    I wonder why the Asus still hires you... or are you hired? That is why you are quiet?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer1 View Post
    Do you guys know that Asrock Fatality Professional Gaming and Taichi already have AGESA 1006b bios?
    Asus.. which we call premiem brand.. still stays at AGESA 1006... not even AGESA 1006a...
    Asus is so stupid... or lazy.. or uncapable.... now even stays back the work of Asrock's support...
    Elmor... or Raja... or any stupid Asus personnel.... please... do work... please work for customers' satisfactions...
    I wonder why the Asus still hires you... or are you hired? That is why you are quiet?
    I could be wrong but I believe these are internal updates to solve problems for the board manufacturers particular boards and not from AMD. It would be nice if Asus would chime in about these updates though.
    Last edited by dlbsyst; 09-01-2017 at 06:25 PM.

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

You are welcome to post constructive criticism, however if you persist in personal insults you will find your posting privileges revoked. Consider this a warning.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Syaoran PC Specs
    Syaoran PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)MSI GP62 7RD
    MotherboardGigabyte Aorus X470 Gaming 7 WiFi
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1700X @ 3.8GHz
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ (4 X 8GB) @ 3333 C14-13-13-13-34
    Graphics Card #1Powercolor Red Dragon Vega 56
    Graphics Card #2Powercolor Red Dragon Vega 56
    MonitorSamsung 49" LC49HG900MNXZA 32:9
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
    Storage #2Seagate Barracuda Pro 6TB
    CPU CoolerArctic Freezer 360
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Primo SE (Green)
    Power SupplySilverStone Strider ST1200G
    Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB Cherry MX Brown
    Mouse Corsair M65 Pro RGB
    Headset Corsair VOID Pro Wireless RGB
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800 Polaris RGB
    Headset/Speakers Onkyo HT-S7700
    OS Windows 10 Education x64
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC68W

Competition is good, even if that competition is from Asus and it's not the best or anything close. Although my experiences with Asus products outside of their RT-AC routers has been a massive disappointment. Those of us here don't reflect the majority of Asus consumers. We are all just a vocal minority with high expectations. I definitely thing Asus could do a heck of a lot better with the support and updates provided for the C6H. However, it is what it is and that experience can help you decide upon what you choose to purchase in the future and from what company.

One very important thing to remember is that those employees that offer up their time on this forum to help us, do their best. They are not responsible for the manufacturing of any of the products we are using, don't work in quality control, and also have other things to do outside of their contributions to this official forum. As frustrating as your experience can get, the employees here are here to do a job. They are much more likely to read, reply, and look into your feedback when your discontent comes off in a constructive manor.
    Syaoran

New ROGer Array voreo PC Specs
    voreo PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorR5 1600
    Memory (part number)CMK16GX4M2D3200C16
    Graphics Card #1MSI Gaming X RX 480 8G
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Evo
    Storage #2WD Black 1TB
    CaseCM Mastercase Maker 5
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova G2 850W
    Keyboard Logitech G710+
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset Logitech G430
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z506
    OS Windows 10

People are allowed vacations, that's what's going on here.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by voreo View Post
    People are allowed vacations, that's what's going on here.
    If they go for a vacation, then the support stops? i dont agree.. Asus is not a company with one or two staffs. Why Asrock releases new bios in this season then?*

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by dlbsyst View Post
    I could be wrong but I believe these are internal updates to solve problems for the board manufacturers particular boards and not from AMD. It would be nice if Asus would chime in about these updates though.

There are many bugs in 1501 as users said in the forum. Even myself report a very simple typo error but no answer no action whatever. I reported this twice for some period of time. *

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
    Competition is good, even if that competition is from Asus and it's not the best or anything close. Although my experiences with Asus products outside of their RT-AC routers has been a massive disappointment. Those of us here don't reflect the majority of Asus consumers. We are all just a vocal minority with high expectations. I definitely thing Asus could do a heck of a lot better with the support and updates provided for the C6H. However, it is what it is and that experience can help you decide upon what you choose to purchase in the future and from what company.

One very important thing to remember is that those employees that offer up their time on this forum to help us, do their best. They are not responsible for the manufacturing of any of the products we are using, don't work in quality control, and also have other things to do outside of their contributions to this official forum. As frustrating as your experience can get, the employees here are here to do a job. They are much more likely to read, reply, and look into your feedback when your discontent comes off in a constructive manor.
    The Asus staffs started this forum for the customers but they dont manage the forum at best. C6H is still a newer product with lots of expectations coming from customers. There are many bugs and work to do in bios. Many people expect much more from this MB because it is premium line and it is also more expensive product compare to other brands. * **

ROG Enthusiast Array

I usually dont like this kind of criticism but in essence he is not wrong! When I bought the MB it was advertised as a premium board with a premium price tag but the support and the updates are very slow and we are not talking about little bugs I still have cold boots and no bootings at all....I guess asus is too busy with the extreme edition.

ROG Enthusiast Array sadaharu PC Specs
    sadaharu PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorRyZen 7 1700x
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-16GFX
    Graphics Card #1Sapphire HD7970 OC.
    MonitorASUS VX229H 21.5" FHD (1920x1080)
    Storage #1Transcend 220S 480 GB
    Storage #2WD 3.5" 1TB Caviar Blue SATA 3.0 7200Rpm 64MB Cache
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    CaseNzxt h440 Matte Black
    Power SupplyCorsair GS800 80 PLUS® Bronze
    Keyboard Everest Rampage KM-R7 Keyboard
    Mouse Everest Rampage KM-R7 Mouse
    Headset Beats Solo 2
    Mouse Pad M.K. Atatürk Signature Special Black Edition
    Headset/Speakers MICROLAB M-200 (2+1) Piano Black Speaker
    OS Windows 10 Pro

And we swallow.

As a customer, if we keep buying their stuff without doing any criticism or without any complaining (because fanboys will destroy you ) ,

there will be such consequences.

I dont know how many times i said ASUS s' driver and bios support is very very bad on this MOBO. Some guys even call me a traitor (?) some call me idi.ot.

And there is this guy " Why did you buy it at the first place ? Why didnt you seach for it before buying it ?"

Well because it is f.ing ASUS and people expect a PROPER BIOS like for 6-7 monts.

If you have problem. Then in future " Don't buy it. "

Show your attitude.

Do not think as " I am just a person. ASUS will not go bankrupt without me. "

1 unhappy customer means 1 unhappy family.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast