cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Sucks!

Dreamer1
Level 7
Do you guys know that Asrock Fatality Professional Gaming and Taichi already have AGESA 1006b bios?
Asus.. which we call premiem brand.. still stays at AGESA 1006... not even AGESA 1006a...
I was a big fan of Asus.. as a leading motherboard brand... but...
Asus is so stupid... or lazy.. or uncapable.... now even stays back the work of Asrock's support...
Elmor... or Raja... or any stupid Asus personnel.... please... do work... please work for customers' satisfactions...
You don't even answer to us... unlike the beginning...
I wonder why the Asus still hires you... or are you hired? That is why you are quiet?
16 REPLIES 16

syldon
Level 9
You probably need to quantify this. Asus sucks on AMD platform. The Intel platform doesn't suffer from this lack of love.

dlbsyst
Level 9
Dreamer1 wrote:
Do you guys know that Asrock Fatality Professional Gaming and Taichi already have AGESA 1006b bios?
Asus.. which we call premiem brand.. still stays at AGESA 1006... not even AGESA 1006a...
Asus is so stupid... or lazy.. or uncapable.... now even stays back the work of Asrock's support...
Elmor... or Raja... or any stupid Asus personnel.... please... do work... please work for customers' satisfactions...
I wonder why the Asus still hires you... or are you hired? That is why you are quiet?

I could be wrong but I believe these are internal updates to solve problems for the board manufacturers particular boards and not from AMD. It would be nice if Asus would chime in about these updates though.

dlbsyst wrote:
I could be wrong but I believe these are internal updates to solve problems for the board manufacturers particular boards and not from AMD. It would be nice if Asus would chime in about these updates though.

There are many bugs in 1501 as users said in the forum. Even myself report a very simple typo error but no answer no action whatever. I reported this twice for some period of time. *

xeromist
Dreamer1 wrote:

You are welcome to post constructive criticism, however if you persist in personal insults you will find your posting privileges revoked. Consider this a warning.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Syaoran
Level 7
Dreamer1 wrote:

Competition is good, even if that competition is from Asus and it's not the best or anything close. Although my experiences with Asus products outside of their RT-AC routers has been a massive disappointment. Those of us here don't reflect the majority of Asus consumers. We are all just a vocal minority with high expectations. I definitely thing Asus could do a heck of a lot better with the support and updates provided for the C6H. However, it is what it is and that experience can help you decide upon what you choose to purchase in the future and from what company.

One very important thing to remember is that those employees that offer up their time on this forum to help us, do their best. They are not responsible for the manufacturing of any of the products we are using, don't work in quality control, and also have other things to do outside of their contributions to this official forum. As frustrating as your experience can get, the employees here are here to do a job. They are much more likely to read, reply, and look into your feedback when your discontent comes off in a constructive manor.
Syaoran

Syaoran wrote:
Competition is good, even if that competition is from Asus and it's not the best or anything close. Although my experiences with Asus products outside of their RT-AC routers has been a massive disappointment. Those of us here don't reflect the majority of Asus consumers. We are all just a vocal minority with high expectations. I definitely thing Asus could do a heck of a lot better with the support and updates provided for the C6H. However, it is what it is and that experience can help you decide upon what you choose to purchase in the future and from what company.

One very important thing to remember is that those employees that offer up their time on this forum to help us, do their best. They are not responsible for the manufacturing of any of the products we are using, don't work in quality control, and also have other things to do outside of their contributions to this official forum. As frustrating as your experience can get, the employees here are here to do a job. They are much more likely to read, reply, and look into your feedback when your discontent comes off in a constructive manor.

The Asus staffs started this forum for the customers but they dont manage the forum at best. C6H is still a newer product with lots of expectations coming from customers. There are many bugs and work to do in bios. Many people expect much more from this MB because it is premium line and it is also more expensive product compare to other brands. * **

voreo
Level 7
Dreamer1 wrote:

People are allowed vacations, that's what's going on here.

voreo wrote:
People are allowed vacations, that's what's going on here.

If they go for a vacation, then the support stops? i dont agree.. Asus is not a company with one or two staffs. Why Asrock releases new bios in this season then?*

Ocelot
Level 7
I usually dont like this kind of criticism but in essence he is not wrong! When I bought the MB it was advertised as a premium board with a premium price tag but the support and the updates are very slow and we are not talking about little bugs I still have cold boots and no bootings at all....I guess asus is too busy with the extreme edition.