cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reaper-S117
Level 7
hi i cant seem to add a avatar image, only have option to "Do Not Use An Avatar"
and also cant edit profile pic
35 REPLIES 35

X-ROG
Level 15
Hi Reaper,

All new members cannot set an avatar until a minimum of 5 posts and have been a member 5 days. At which time your account is automatically upgraded to verified member giving you access to all the forum functions 🙂

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Hi Reaper,

All new members cannot set an avatar until a minimum of 5 posts and have been a member 5 days. At which time your account is automatically upgraded to verified member giving you access to all the forum functions 🙂

good to know thnx

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Hi Reaper,

Thanks man!!! I have been trying to figure this out.... They should tell you on the page that you have to do that first...

Blackbird002 wrote:
They should tell you on the page that you have to do that first...

Good Idea.... on the list I am sure.. update rules. check. yep there it is. right there...
n o w ..... that's a list.

Welcome NewROGr'z....

im actually surprised that ive never heard of ROG till a couple of weeks ago when i decided to get the rampage IV extreme, glad i have, now looking at the xonar when it comes out

hi, ive posted more then 5 time and have been a member for 5 days, but i still dont have access to full profile settings like avatar and profile pic

This is some good info to know. I'm glad I found this thread after racking my head for 30 mins trying to get my avatar to work.:p

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Hi Reaper,

Thanks I was wondering the same question.

Retired
Not applicable
I can't put in my new avatar Daemon made, I have been a member for way longer than 5 days and this is my 6th post