cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Gladius II software problems

nivbarrrr
Level 7
Hi guys i bought a Gladius II mouse today and i cant use it, The software is empty ( binds ) and i cant change it, The default problem does not work as well.
When i press Right+Left+Middle click and re-plug the mini cable to the mouse, The mouse works until you make the update on the Armoury, I can use it, but if i use it i cant change DPI, Controls, Aura ( etc )
heres a picture about non binds
https://gyazo.com/8d05af24bdf58beea7c75614910491ad
my software is 1.02.17
9 REPLIES 9

nivbarrrr
Level 7
bump

Same problem here cant assign buttons and none of em work just middle and right click and neither act as they should and the dpi is really low and cant change it, so i reset it by doing that hold left, middle and right mouse buttons as you plug in the usb and it works but im unable to change anything like assign buttons, add lighting affects, macro or change dpi settings it just cant use the armory software because it updates then put it back into that state of not working so im back to where i was, so its the armory program that is the problem and needs a fix soon as this mouse is expensive for it not to work.

Desert wrote:
Same problem here cant assign buttons and none of em work just middle and right click and neither act as they should and the dpi is really low and cant change it, so i reset it by doing that hold left, middle and right mouse buttons as you plug in the usb and it works but im unable to change anything like assign buttons, add lighting affects, macro or change dpi settings it just cant use the armory software because it updates then put it back into that state of not working so im back to where i was, so its the armory program that is the problem and needs a fix soon as this mouse is expensive for it not to work.

Hi. I recently had this issue. I uninstalled ROG Armoury. And installed the oldest one. Clicked default for profile and it worked! The only issue now is with the Wave Lighting. It seems laggy and color cycle doesnt work

leekimah
Level 7
This is clearly an armoury issue since the lighting works well with Aura Sync.
I would like to also suggest that the Rog armoury wave lighting for gladius 2 should also be in aura sync.

i returned mine not long after posting first time they suggested i do so, just looked at the site just because and they updated the software with some fix's

https://www.asus.com/uk/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Gladius-II/HelpDesk_Download/

let me know if it has fixed the issue 😄

i'm having the same problem...rog armoury wont detect my new gladius 2..it keeps saying " connect armoury compatible device".. i'm so dissapointed & sad...plese help??

guys did you solve problem i have same
two months past and still cant get maus to work with armory

I just built a new win 10 PC and the Gladius II Optical mouse was working fine then the ROG Armoury updated and I have the same issue as the original poster... is there still no solution for this?

still no solution