CaseAsus rog strix Helios
    Power SupplyAsus 1200W ROG THOR
    Keyboard Asus rog strix Claymore
    Mouse Asus rog strix gladius 2 origin
    Headset Asus rog strix Delta
    Mouse Pad Asus rog XXL Mousemat
    Network RouterAsus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 tri-band WiFi 6 ax

Aura sync curiousity

Do some developers even work on Aura sync ? (Just curious) Like are they updating it since its so buggy and yes, very common thing i see all over the internet. Just a bit dissapointed that all my equipment inqluding pc case and specs are strix and aura sync and then it just says ''Aura sync has stopped working'' and then IF it works. I can only see my keyboard, mouse and headset. There is no VGA or Motherboard. About 2 months ago, Aura worked. And i had VGA there and motherboard aswell. Question is am i gonna regret building my whole pc setup of strix(?).. when softwares dosen't work, and you have to do basically a ''hundred'' steps to MAYBE get something work. I'm not complaining, its just a fact, it should be like when you install the software it works and thats it. I believe Asus rog is a pretty darn big ''company'' and it is just unbelieveable how some softwares can be so hard to fix up?

NOTE: I'v allways loved Rog strix products. They are high quality and very durable etc. But even small things like softwares that dosen't work annoys me