cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crosshair vi hero issues ram

FXRIDER1866
Level 7
When i've got big problem for ram issues q-code f.f and b5 8

look for picture tell me how to fix for mobo??
ASUS REPUBLIC OF GAMER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 REPLIES 7

FXRIDER1866
Level 7
😞 how to fix??

FXRIDER1866 wrote:
😞 how to fix??

https://www.facebook.com/bob.carrizal/videos/10212597329420739/

FXRIDER1866 wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/bob.carrizal/videos/10212597329420739/

here was video

andyliu
Level 9
I will say to start off with 2 sticks of ram, and use them on A2-B2 ( if i remember the slot correctly)
if it doesn't work, try 1 sticks at a time to rule out any potential faulty ram.

if it had been working properly and just happened all the sudden
I think I had similar issue that it keep going into one of those mode as well.
it just happened all the sudden.
I reflash BIOS (30+ times)-reseat memory or reseat graphic card, but nothing helped.

After battle it for 2 days, I decided to just shut it off and go to sleep. And it somehow stop happening after I let it off for a day lol.

FXRIDER1866
Level 7
ok um let me how to supposed for reseat ram we don't needed for reflash bios they are corrupted bios bricked

andyliu
Level 9
If you think BIOS is corrupted, reflash the bios with usb flash back, refer to your manual chap 2-2.
And to reseat ram, it's nothing special, just remove the ram from slot and plug it back in.

And sometimes it's best to test ram 1 at a time to make sure nothing wrong with it.
I think Ryzen is still not that great to utilize all 4 slot and that much of ram.

andyliu wrote:
If you think BIOS is corrupted, reflash the bios with usb flash back, refer to your manual chap 2-2.
And to reseat ram, it's nothing special, just remove the ram from slot and plug it back in.

And sometimes it's best to test ram 1 at a time to make sure nothing wrong with it.
I think Ryzen is still not that great to utilize all 4 slot and that much of ram.

As said from Andy, 99/100 your bios is badly wrote in the chip, If you used Ez flash via bios. Got same troubles, but did clear cmos and then a usb bios flashback and all get worked (i'm on bios 9920). Remove and reseat rams is just useless for my advice.