cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destiny 2 Promotion Issues

Jasowah
Level 7
Hi, i've recently purchased (on the 28th of august) an ASUS ROG STRIX 1080 TI EDITION from retailer whinkel. Now the destiny 2 promotion lasts from the 21st of august til the 5th of september. My problem is, after i put in my Serial Number and PPID LABEL and click next it says "No record of redemption. Please redeem again. "

Am i doing something wrong?
3 REPLIES 3

Chino
Level 15

The retailer where i bought it from didn't give me a code and told me to contact ASUS and the promotion ends today so yeah 😕

Bahz
Level 12
Yes Chino is correct, all countries not in APAC region has to redeem through GeForce Experience. If you didn't get a promo code with you product, please contact your retailer and check to see if they're a participating retailer. You most likely have old stock which means the retailer did not complete normal stock rotation before this promotion campaign and retailers are provided buffer codes to provide to users that purchased old stock. Retailers should be the one to provide you with the promo code if you didn't get one with the purchase, that's if they're indeed a participating retailer.