cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get Asus SonicRadar 3 to work in PUBG and another problem.

Vitoss
Level 7
Hello, I have an Asus Maximus IX Hero using latest BIOS and drivers from official Asus website, when I download the latest Realtek Audio Driver from there, that comes with everything included (Sonic Radar 3, Studio, etc), I find a lot of ''setups'' to run, it doesn't matter if I run the AsusSetup or the Setup, installs normally, but there is also other folders in there (after RAR extraction) that contains a bunch of setups for other features like Sonic R1 and R2 plugins (which I didn't install because I don't know what they do) and also the folder with Asus Setup SonicRadar 3 and SonicStudio 3 and SonicSuite_R2, what is happening is that after I install through the Setup I said, it installs everything, but it doesn't create any desktop shortcut for SonicRadar 3 or the other ones, the ONLY WAY I can acess Sonic Radar 3 is throught here (from Realtek Audio Manager):

If I go to the specific folder of Sonic Radar 3 and open there, I don't have any option working, seems like the software doesn't work correctly if I go there, only works fine if I open throught Realtek Audio Manager.

I'm asking this because my friend has the same motherboard and CPU (7700k) as me and for him there is shortcuts in desktop for all the features and in PUBG game, the overlay is showed normally and also the game is detected in Sonic Radar 3 list, I have many games here and the only one showed in the list and that works is Overwatch. Also I tried reinstalling many times, tried installing only Sonic Radar 3 from the folder and the desktop shortcut is also not created and PUBG doesn't detected in game list.

Hope for some help, thanks!
1 REPLY 1

Goll1
Level 7
sonic radar works in pubg. just try ist with tsi.exe. but ingame the software has big problems...