Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 149
  1. #71
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Thank you all for taking the time to provide your feedback on this version.

    The color not saving issue is already known and I expect this to be fixed in the next update. The freezing issue where certain modes cause the software to crash, this isn't replicated on our end so we need as much details as possible in order to replicate this on similar system environment. The reported issues with Corsair Vengeance kits are being look into and I'll update everyone once I receive updates from our software team.
    Any possibility on support for the Corsair coolers? I understand if you're not able to confirm it but are you at least able to pass it on/suggest it to other departments? I'm definitely not the only one who would like to see it. In my all-RGB build my motherboard lights all match up with my GPU lights thanks to Asus Aura. My RAM will also match up when the 16GB kit is supported. That leaves just my case fans and CPU cooler that can't be linked with Aura. Support for the H110i v2 would be perfect, one step closer to having all of my devices working properly together.

  2. #72
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by SillyYak View Post
    Any possibility on support for the Corsair coolers? I understand if you're not able to confirm it but are you at least able to pass it on/suggest it to other departments? I'm definitely not the only one who would like to see it. In my all-RGB build my motherboard lights all match up with my GPU lights thanks to Asus Aura. My RAM will also match up when the 16GB kit is supported. That leaves just my case fans and CPU cooler that can't be linked with Aura. Support for the H110i v2 would be perfect, one step closer to having all of my devices working properly together.
    With the AURA SDK now available, there are more possibilities to support other devices, however CPU coolers aren't currently the focus but I can imagine that it will eventually be supported sometime in the future.

  3. #73
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    16

    Does nothing on Maximus VIII Hero Alpha. Every time a new aura software is released.. they have never worked on this board.

  4. #74
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Z270

    Hi,

    Hardware:
    Asus Z270F, Corsair Trident Z 16GB 3200, Deepcool Gammaxx GT RGB, Claymore, Gladius II, NZXT Noctis 450 Rog.

    Aura & Armory Installed

    Having an issue where it does not remember the settings after i have shutdown.

    I have S5 enabled in Bios, added Aura to startup.

    I would like to have LED off on shutdown, which seems to work if i reconfigure Aura every time i boot, it also forgets my preferences.

    From what i read, this is a known issue. Are there any ideas when next update is due?

    Thanks,

    Santo
    Last edited by santoitaliano; 09-14-2017 at 03:39 AM.

  5. #75
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array Equinox187 PC Specs
    Equinox187 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX B350-F GAMING
    ProcessorRyzen 3600
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL'S Trident Z RGB 3000Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Zotac GTX 1070
    Storage #1Viper VPN100 512GB nvme
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Loop
    Power SupplyEVGA 650w Gold Modular
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    Equinox187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    111

    Quote Originally Posted by santoitaliano View Post
    Hi,

    Hardware:
    Asus Z270F, Corsair Trident Z 16GB 3200, Deepcool Gammaxx GT RGB, Claymore, Gladius II, NZXT Noctis 450 Rog.

    Aura & Armory Installed

    Having an issue where it does not remember the settings after i have shutdown.

    I have S5 enabled in Bios, added Aura to startup.

    I would like to have LED off on shutdown, which seems to work if i reconfigure Aura every time i boot, it also forgets my preferences.

    From what i read, this is a known issue. Are there any ideas when next update is due?

    Thanks,

    Santo
    They did say a fix was being pushed through but they did not say when that would be unfortunately, for the time being my solution was to upgrade back to the old version V1.05.16

  6. #76
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Thank you all for taking the time to provide your feedback on this version.

    The color not saving issue is already known and I expect this to be fixed in the next update. The freezing issue where certain modes cause the software to crash, this isn't replicated on our end so we need as much details as possible in order to replicate this on similar system environment. The reported issues with Corsair Vengeance kits are being look into and I'll update everyone once I receive updates from our software team.
    Bahz,

    We need quick fix for this issue. Can developers do that for just this problem ?

  7. #77
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziver View Post
    Bahz,

    We need quick fix for this issue. Can developers do that for just this problem ?
    They actually weren't able to replicate this... yes I'm shocked too since so many people have reported this issue.

    I need to collect back the following information for them:

    1) Full system specifications
    2) OS version and build
    3) BIOS version
    4) Other software installed
    5) Replication steps

    It would be much appreciated if you can help provide the following information if you're currently experiencing the issue where the color settings are not saving after you sleep, hibernate, or sleep your system.

  8. #78
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    They actually weren't able to replicate this... yes I'm shocked too since so many people have reported this issue.

    I need to collect back the following information for them:

    1) Full system specifications
    2) OS version and build
    3) BIOS version
    4) Other software installed
    5) Replication steps

    It would be much appreciated if you can help provide the following information if you're currently experiencing the issue where the color settings are not saving after you sleep, hibernate, or sleep your system.
    Hello there. I have the same issue, Aura Sync is not remembering my color scheme and it goes back to color cycling if i shoutdown or restart my pc. I had to downgrade to the older version which has broken effects like Static or Breathing.

    Full System Specifications:
    I7 7800X
    Asus X299 TuF Mark 1
    Asus RoG GTX1080Ti 11G
    G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4 CL16 3200mhz
    WD Blue 1TB + Samsung 960 EVO M2 256GB
    Evga SuperNova G3 850W
    Custom Liquid Loop by Ek

    OS version and build:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1703 15063.608

    BIOS version:
    0702

    Other software installed:
    I don't have any lighting control installed. Only other Asus stuff like AiSuite 3, EzUpdate, TurboLan, GPU Tweak II, Ai Charger, Display Widget. Also Samsung Magician, Intel Rapid Store and WallpaperEngine at startup, that's it.

    Replication steps:
    Open AuraSync, set an effect like Glowing Yoyo, restart. It goes back to color cycling.

    Thank you.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I also have a friend with the same issue. I'm going to post his specs and stuff, I hope this helps.

    Full system specifications:
    AMD Ryzen 1700
    NZXT Kraken X62
    ASUS Crosshair Hero VI
    G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16gb(8x2)3200mhz CL 16
    SSD Samsung 850 EVO 250gb + Segate Barracuda 1TB 7200 rpm
    GTX 1080 STRIX A8G
    Creative Sound Blaster X-FI HD
    EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W

    OS version and build:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1703 15063.608

    BIOS version:
    1501
    Other software installed:
    MSi AB, Cam, Samsung Magician, Wallpaper Engine, Sound Blaster X-Fi HD


    We basically have the very same RAM and same OS version. Could the RAM be the issue?
    Last edited by LazyAfternoons; 09-15-2017 at 11:01 AM.

  9. #79
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    They actually weren't able to replicate this... yes I'm shocked too since so many people have reported this issue.

    I need to collect back the following information for them:

    1) Full system specifications
    2) OS version and build
    3) BIOS version
    4) Other software installed
    5) Replication steps

    It would be much appreciated if you can help provide the following information if you're currently experiencing the issue where the color settings are not saving after you sleep, hibernate, or sleep your system.
    That doesn't sound right. What are they doing to replicate this? ps I have provided you all that as well. It worked yesterday by the way, so this seems randomly..

  10. #80
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyAfternoons View Post
    Hello there. I have the same issue, Aura Sync is not remembering my color scheme and it goes back to color cycling if i shoutdown or restart my pc. I had to downgrade to the older version which has broken effects like Static or Breathing.

    Full System Specifications:
    I7 7800X
    Asus X299 TuF Mark 1
    Asus RoG GTX1080Ti 11G
    G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4 CL16 3200mhz
    WD Blue 1TB + Samsung 960 EVO M2 256GB
    Evga SuperNova G3 850W
    Custom Liquid Loop by Ek

    OS version and build:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1703 15063.608

    BIOS version:
    0702

    Other software installed:
    I don't have any lighting control installed. Only other Asus stuff like AiSuite 3, EzUpdate, TurboLan, GPU Tweak II, Ai Charger, Display Widget. Also Samsung Magician, Intel Rapid Store and WallpaperEngine at startup, that's it.

    Replication steps:
    Open AuraSync, set an effect like Glowing Yoyo, restart. It goes back to color cycling.

    Thank you.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I also have a friend with the same issue. I'm going to post his specs and stuff, I hope this helps.

    Full system specifications:
    AMD Ryzen 1700
    NZXT Kraken X62
    ASUS Crosshair Hero VI
    G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16gb(8x2)3200mhz CL 16
    SSD Samsung 850 EVO 250gb + Segate Barracuda 1TB 7200 rpm
    GTX 1080 STRIX A8G
    Creative Sound Blaster X-FI HD
    EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W

    OS version and build:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 1703 15063.608

    BIOS version:
    1501
    Other software installed:
    MSi AB, Cam, Samsung Magician, Wallpaper Engine, Sound Blaster X-Fi HD


    We basically have the very same RAM and same OS version. Could the RAM be the issue?

    Hey Mate,

    Go back to version 1.05.16 and this will fix it until the new update is released. (You loose some features but at least you can set RGB off when PC is off and remember settings)

    -Santo

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •