Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Love it. nice interface, very clean.. Congrats to the team. I test all and look ok. tomorrow i test the music part. I have one request. and please if it is possible will great. It is possible to make the strips independent from the board color cycle? example rainbow the PCH and IO and have the strips on solid color like white? There is now a Shut down selection. what is that? For all. please uninstall the program, check if the file is on the HD, reboot. and install. Also be sure that latest bios and main drivers are updated before using these program.

Also as a request. please also make the sonic studio as clean as these? look awesome.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asdasd.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	67177

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by jagomez View Post
    nice update. but pretty much still having the same old issue. lights freezes and software gets stuck up when you choose modes other than the first 3. static breathing and color cycle.

its a very clean install.

i5 7600k
    Asus strix z270F
    TridentZ RGB 8 x4 32gb
    Cooler Master Nepton 240m
    Samsung Evo 120gb SSD
    1TB Seagate Baracuda
    1TB seagate Baracuda
    EVGA G2 850 Gold Plus
    WIN 10 64bit Enterprise
    Could you share more details on the freezing issue? Does software just freeze and you have to Ctrl+Alt+Delete and end task? Did you try manually uninstalling the previous version first or run the AURA cleaner tool before reinstalling to the latest version? Thanks.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Itzycharles View Post
    Love it. nice interface, very clean.. Congrats to the team. I test all and look ok. tomorrow i test the music part. I have one request. and please if it is possible will great. It is possible to make the strips independent from the board color cycle? example rainbow the PCH and IO and have the strips on solid color like white? There is now a Shut down selection. what is that? For all. please uninstall the program, check if the file is on the HD, reboot. and install. Also be sure that latest bios and main drivers are updated before using these program.

Also as a request. please also make the sonic studio as clean as these? look awesome.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asdasd.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	67177
    Thanks for your feedback, I'll pass your feedback over to our team. The independent control for the RGB strip probably isn't possible at this time as the objective of this software is to sync up all devices to follow the same lighting pattern. It's also a possible future consideration but we haven't received many requests for separate control for LED strips, I assume if we offer solid color we probably need to offer a few other options as well which likely would increase CPU loading.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Gofran View Post
    yes mine to now the lights freeze again Version 1.05.16 was working perfect but the new update froze
    Please make sure to uninstall the software first and also use AURA cleaner tool and restart computer first before reinstalling the latest version to see if it fixes this issue for you.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by AliAPCMR View Post
    Hi guys I was trying to create a thread in regards to Asus Aura software but I could see a create new thread option anywhere. Luckily I saw this post, I have 16gb of corsair vengeance RGB Ram but asus aura wont detect them in the software. I have reinstalled the software, re installed windows 10 OS like 5 times and every time I install the Corsair RGB Vengeance Ram the asus aura software does not detect them. I removed and re installed the ram and still nothing. Can anyone help me?

Thank you.
    Already mentioned in earlier reply that our teams are working with Corsair to address this issue.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMod View Post
    This update brings more stability and a nicer interface, thank you.

Still, I'm unable to sync my SPATHA with my CROSSHAIR VI HERO: Aura "sees" only the motherboard as a connected device.
    (and yes, the mouse is connected via usb directly to the motherboard and I tried the clean install; Armoury software installed once before and once after Aura.)
    That's strange because even in previous version I saw that there were no problems syncing any of the peripheral devices with Crosshair VI
    Hero. Please make sure that you do uninstall the software or run the AURA cleaner tool then restart system before reinstalling this version again. Also do you have other LED control software installed? It could be a conflict with another software.

Ex-employee Array

BTW for all those looking for the AURA cleaner tool, here it is again:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...UJGTTZrcExfSkE

ROG Member Array jagomez PC Specs
    jagomez PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Strix Z370e
    ProcessorI5 8600k
    Memory (part number)G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 ti
    MonitorBenq DL2215 and Asus ROG PG24
    Storage #1SK Hynix 1TB M.2 NVMe
    Storage #2X2 1TB seagate baracuda
    CPU CoolerBARROW custom water loop
    CaseCooler Master MasterCase Pro 5
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNova 850W Gold
    Keyboard Corsair K70 Rapid Fire
    Mouse Corsair Glaive
    Headset HyperX cloud 2
    Mouse Pad Corsair Polaris
    Headset/Speakers Samsung K350 SoundBar
    OS Win10 64bit
    Network RouterAsus RTNE

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Could you share more details on the freezing issue? Does software just freeze and you have to Ctrl+Alt+Delete and end task? Did you try manually uninstalling the previous version first or run the AURA cleaner tool before reinstalling to the latest version? Thanks.
    uninstalled older version. used auracleaner. used CCleaner too. powered off PC and unplugged cord to drain remaining static.
    powered on. install new version. restart.

when using music mode and while playing games. world of tanks or overwatch, cpu usage for lightingservice shoots up to 20% and then lights would get stuck and software is unresponsive. ctrl_alt_del and end proc for lightingservice and all other aura run programs.

then restart aura and lights will be back to normal.

so i can use static, breathing and color cycle mode while playing with no problem but other modes is a no go.

BTW bios is updated to 1009

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by jagomez View Post
    uninstalled older version. used auracleaner. used CCleaner too. powered off PC and unplugged cord to drain remaining static.
    powered on. install new version. restart.

when using music mode and while playing games. world of tanks or overwatch, cpu usage for lightingservice shoots up to 20% and then lights would get stuck and software is unresponsive. ctrl_alt_del and end proc for lightingservice and all other aura run programs.

then restart aura and lights will be back to normal.

so i can use static, breathing and color cycle mode while playing with no problem but other modes is a no go.

BTW bios is updated to 1009
    Thanks for all the details, I'll pass this over to our software team to have them look into this.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Thanks for all the details, I'll pass this over to our software team to have them look into this.
    I can follow that also. that has a reason. is not music. is from the system sound. since games as more interaction and sound changes the app is just to much. the same happens when the music has to much changes in tunes and fast changes also on volume. Adding a way to specify music and games is a plus but is very complex math. I will check that as soon i finish my day. and now is raining a lot so going back to bed.

I find out what is shutdown mode. i will test more again, but is a way to communicate with the bios, changing what it does when the computer is off. that is a nice feature. i will try more during the days.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast