Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta FW testing for Centurion 7.1

Bahz
Level 12
You can download the file at the link below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8hXL86D6YHUWGZHVEFJTlFRbG8

Please share your testing feedback here in this thread.
132 REPLIES 132

morph_
Level 11
Will try when I get home tonight thanks!!!

Hey I forgot to tell you bahz there a issue when you turn off 7.1 and leave amp on the bass sound very bad is anyone getting the same issue or it just me ?

SATTTY wrote:
Hey I forgot to tell you bahz there a issue when you turn off 7.1 and leave amp on the bass sound very bad is anyone getting the same issue or it just me ?

Thanks for the info, I will test this on Friday and confirm if I have the same issues in game.

I tried Metro last light and the rear/side volume level has improved alot. All audio channels are active and worked really well except Subwoofer.

Subwoofer was active when character walked on ice that had this crackling/breaking sound, but volume level was really low.

I muted all channels except subwoofer and foot steps actually has bass! Only foot steps. No gunfire/explosions or talking.

When only channel activated was subwoofer you cant hear any other sounds than footsteps.

Update! Threw grenade at my feet and the explosion actually had bass and the subwoofer volume level was really low! But when you look at the grenade and explosion there is no bass.

You cant look up/down, you must look straight forward for bass to activate.

So does this mean that sounds beneath the character activates the subwoofer?

Hope this helps! Thanks for update! 🙂
Mother of God, it's all toilet sounds!

so im trying out the new beta and ive noticed a tinny sounding sub the sub doesn't fire in when sounds are directly behind and the center channel isn't working at all.. the rear channels are better than b4 but the sound still cuts in and out at the back and center front doesn't work

batty wrote:
so im trying out the new beta and ive noticed a tinny sounding sub the sub doesn't fire in when sounds are directly behind and the center channel isn't working at all.. the rear channels are better than b4 but the sound still cuts in and out at the back and center front doesn't work

Do you think it would be possible to provide sample/recording of the cutting issue that you mentioned?

Krystvark wrote:
I tried Metro last light and the rear/side volume level has improved alot. All audio channels are active and worked really well except Subwoofer.

Subwoofer was active when character walked on ice that had this crackling/breaking sound, but volume level was really low.

I muted all channels except subwoofer and foot steps actually has bass! Only foot steps. No gunfire/explosions or talking.

When only channel activated was subwoofer you cant hear any other sounds than footsteps.

Update! Threw grenade at my feet and the explosion actually had bass and the subwoofer volume level was really low! But when you look at the grenade and explosion there is no bass.

You cant look up/down, you must look straight forward for bass to activate.

So does this mean that sounds beneath the character activates the subwoofer?

Hope this helps! Thanks for update! 🙂

Thanks for sharing this, it's very good information with good details as well.

morph_
Level 11
in Player Unknown Battlegrounds 2.0 or 7.1 sub still doesn't seem to activate... or in youtube / netflix.

Initial impressions
2.0 sounds alot more echoey / hallow..
7.1 sound is definitely more improved.

in playerunknown's battlegrounds when someone is running around you, i can't hear when someone is running directly infront of me the sound cuts in and out around about *110 to *120 and the other side is about *240 to *250 degrees and *0 degrees which is directly infront wont play footsteps at all for me, 180 degrees works now unlike before so its an improvement.. the sub still doesn't go off if the sounds are from rears ill have to try out other things it might just be limited to that game ill leave you some more feedback later