Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 130
  1. #1
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Beta FW testing for Centurion 7.1

    You can download the file at the link below:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...GZHVEFJTlFRbG8

    Please share your testing feedback here in this thread.

  2. #2
    ROG Enthusiast Array morph. PC Specs
    morph. PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)MacBook Pro 13" i5, Surface Pro m3-7Y30
    MotherboardROG Strix Z370-G
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-8700K @4.9Ghz
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL 32GB (16X2) 3466MHZ 16-18-18-38-2N TZ RGB
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GTX1080oc
    MonitorROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62 AIO
    CasePhantek Enthoo Evolv mATX TG Grey
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 860i
    Keyboard Logitech G18
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1
    Mouse Pad ROG Sheath
    OS Windows 10 x64 Pro
    Network RouterBillion BiPAC 8800AXL
    morph.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    52

    Will try when I get home tonight thanks!!!

  3. #3
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Hey I forgot to tell you bahz there a issue when you turn off 7.1 and leave amp on the bass sound very bad is anyone getting the same issue or it just me ?

  4. #4
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by SATTTY View Post
    Hey I forgot to tell you bahz there a issue when you turn off 7.1 and leave amp on the bass sound very bad is anyone getting the same issue or it just me ?
    Thanks for the info, I will test this on Friday and confirm if I have the same issues in game.

  5. #5
    New ROGer Array Krystvark PC Specs
    Krystvark PC Specs
    MotherboardZ170A GAMING M5
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4 2666 MHz 16gb
    Graphics Card #1GeForce GTX 1080
    Sound Card-
    Monitor(1) ROG PG348Q (3440x1440@100Hz)
    Storage #1Intel 600p m.2 ssd 512gb
    Storage #2Intel 600p m.2 ssd 512gb
    CPU CoolerCorsair Cooling Hydro H80i v2
    CaseAntec Eleven Hundred ATX
    Power SupplyCorsair CX750W V2
    Keyboard Logitech G105
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
    Headset ROG Centurion (still not working correctly)
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    OS Windows 10 x64
    Network Router-

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    I tried Metro last light and the rear/side volume level has improved alot. All audio channels are active and worked really well except Subwoofer.

    Subwoofer was active when character walked on ice that had this crackling/breaking sound, but volume level was really low.

    I muted all channels except subwoofer and foot steps actually has bass! Only foot steps. No gunfire/explosions or talking.

    When only channel activated was subwoofer you cant hear any other sounds than footsteps.

    Update! Threw grenade at my feet and the explosion actually had bass and the subwoofer volume level was really low! But when you look at the grenade and explosion there is no bass.

    You cant look up/down, you must look straight forward for bass to activate.

    So does this mean that sounds beneath the character activates the subwoofer?

    Hope this helps! Thanks for update!
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos DSC_0136.jpg  

    Last edited by Krystvark; 09-06-2017 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Found new things to add in comment

  6. #6
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    so im trying out the new beta and ive noticed a tinny sounding sub the sub doesn't fire in when sounds are directly behind and the center channel isn't working at all.. the rear channels are better than b4 but the sound still cuts in and out at the back and center front doesn't work

  7. #7
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Krystvark View Post
    I tried Metro last light and the rear/side volume level has improved alot. All audio channels are active and worked really well except Subwoofer.

    Subwoofer was active when character walked on ice that had this crackling/breaking sound, but volume level was really low.

    I muted all channels except subwoofer and foot steps actually has bass! Only foot steps. No gunfire/explosions or talking.

    When only channel activated was subwoofer you cant hear any other sounds than footsteps.

    Update! Threw grenade at my feet and the explosion actually had bass and the subwoofer volume level was really low! But when you look at the grenade and explosion there is no bass.

    You cant look up/down, you must look straight forward for bass to activate.

    So does this mean that sounds beneath the character activates the subwoofer?

    Hope this helps! Thanks for update!
    Thanks for sharing this, it's very good information with good details as well.

  8. #8
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by batty View Post
    so im trying out the new beta and ive noticed a tinny sounding sub the sub doesn't fire in when sounds are directly behind and the center channel isn't working at all.. the rear channels are better than b4 but the sound still cuts in and out at the back and center front doesn't work
    Do you think it would be possible to provide sample/recording of the cutting issue that you mentioned?

  9. #9
    ROG Enthusiast Array morph. PC Specs
    morph. PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)MacBook Pro 13" i5, Surface Pro m3-7Y30
    MotherboardROG Strix Z370-G
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-8700K @4.9Ghz
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL 32GB (16X2) 3466MHZ 16-18-18-38-2N TZ RGB
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GTX1080oc
    MonitorROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62 AIO
    CasePhantek Enthoo Evolv mATX TG Grey
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 860i
    Keyboard Logitech G18
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1
    Mouse Pad ROG Sheath
    OS Windows 10 x64 Pro
    Network RouterBillion BiPAC 8800AXL
    morph.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    52

    in Player Unknown Battlegrounds 2.0 or 7.1 sub still doesn't seem to activate... or in youtube / netflix.

    Initial impressions
    2.0 sounds alot more echoey / hallow..
    7.1 sound is definitely more improved.
    Last edited by morph.; 09-07-2017 at 06:36 AM.

  10. #10
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    in playerunknown's battlegrounds when someone is running around you, i can't hear when someone is running directly infront of me the sound cuts in and out around about *110 to *120 and the other side is about *240 to *250 degrees and *0 degrees which is directly infront wont play footsteps at all for me, 180 degrees works now unlike before so its an improvement.. the sub still doesn't go off if the sounds are from rears ill have to try out other things it might just be limited to that game ill leave you some more feedback later

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •