Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Ex-employee Array

Thanks for all the feedback so far, I'm testing it out today and see if our testing results are identical.

New ROGer Array

How was your results man and can you sticky you thread on here ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback so far, I'm testing it out today and see if our testing results are identical.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by SATTTY View Post
    How was your results man and can you sticky you thread on here ?
    Sure, I will sticky this thread. I did some testing with media and I believe this FW update is a good improvement over the previous. For game testing I noticed that rear channels are still a bit weak but I do notice that there are improvements in this area. I still need to spend more time testing in different games, but so far I would say that this new FW is a definite improvement over the previous. At this point it's best to wait for more feedback from more users and I will collect back all the feedback and pass it over to our teams so they can make the correct adjustments for the next FW update.

ROG Enthusiast Array morph. PC Specs
    morph. PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)MacBook Pro 13" i5, Surface Pro m3-7Y30
    MotherboardROG Strix Z370-G
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-8700K @4.9Ghz
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL 32GB (16X2) 3466MHZ 16-18-18-38-2N TZ RGB
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GTX1080oc
    MonitorROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62 AIO
    CasePhantek Enthoo Evolv mATX TG Grey
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 860i
    Keyboard Logitech G18
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1
    Mouse Pad ROG Sheath
    OS Windows 10 x64 Pro
    Network RouterBillion BiPAC 8800AXL

Sure, I will sticky this thread. I did some testing with media and I believe this FW update is a good improvement over the previous. For game testing I noticed that rear channels are still a bit weak but I do notice that there are improvements in this area. I still need to spend more time testing in different games, but so far I would say that this new FW is a definite improvement over the previous. At this point it's best to wait for more feedback from more users and I will collect back all the feedback and pass it over to our teams so they can make the correct adjustments for the next FW update.
    Does 2.0 sound echoey / hollow to you?

New ROGer Array

Yeah the 2.1 sounds so bad with the bass and bahz yes it a big improvement over the other firmware but till needs some more improvement tho I'm happy its getting fixed

Ex-employee Array

I tested more during the weekend and yes I can confirm that stereo mode (2.1) does have echo issue while watching videos and listening to music.

New ROGer Array

did you notice the bass is bad in 2.1 mode and do you know when a new firmware will come ?
    I tested more during the weekend and yes I can confirm that stereo mode (2.1) does have echo issue while watching videos and listening to music.

New ROGer Array

Better but still not right

Hey guys

After installing the beta firmware, it made the rear channels abit louder, but its still veeery tinny and quiet with little Bass
    Its most noticeable in PUBG in my opinion, especially during the 60second pregame when people are messing about with the free guns.

But over all, the sound quality changed alot in this firmware, like i say it made the rear channels slightly better but the rest of the changes with the bass, i dont like.
    I prefer the overall sound before the update.

Im not sure if anyone else mentioned but in PUBG and Overwatch, if i turn 7.1 off the rear channels dont work at all. theres no sound what so ever unless you look in that direction.

Any more internal testing been done?

Thanks!

New ROGer Array

Hi

The new beta is much better i have been using it from past few weeks. i wanted to know whats the update on new firmware? when will it be released?

Thanks

New ROGer Array

me too , pls give some information about improve your firmware , i bought your expensive headphone and now i waiting your patch

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast