cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Find Original GL502VY-DS74 Extra Charger (ADP-180MB F 19.5V 9.23A)

bjanm
Level 7
Hi All,

I can't seem to find an original charger for the GL502 (ADP-180MB F 19.5 9.23A Part number: 0A001-00261000), I've contacted ASUS directly for that and they no longer hold that in their web store. I'm searching for an original charger as I have a bad experience (electrocuted and burnt thinkpad laptop) with so called "compatible" chargers.
Seems far fetched to me that a laptop that is still actively sold doesn't have available peripherals.
If anyone knows where I can purchase an additional charger (from the web with worldwide shipping) I'd appreciate the assistance.

Thanks,
Bjanm
1 REPLY 1

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
bjanm wrote:
Hi All,

I can't seem to find an original charger for the GL502 (ADP-180MB F 19.5 9.23A Part number: 0A001-00261000), I've contacted ASUS directly for that and they no longer hold that in their web store. I'm searching for an original charger as I have a bad experience (electrocuted and burnt thinkpad laptop) with so called "compatible" chargers.
Seems far fetched to me that a laptop that is still actively sold doesn't have available peripherals.
If anyone knows where I can purchase an additional charger (from the web with worldwide shipping) I'd appreciate the assistance.

Thanks,
Bjanm

I would suggest you can contact the local service center for help again , ask them where you could buy it.
The following is the contact information:
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#