cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Stormlight v2. Crosshair VI Extreme Ryzen. Lian Li PC07 and Aerocool frame.

sydefekt
Level 7
Hello all, I am a fairly new user here. I've owned a few Asus motherboards in the past, but this is my 1st ROG build.*

This is an air to liquid cooled Ryzen conversion of my previous Intel build. The build is inspired by the Stormlight Archives book series. I'll be adding some decals and design elements related to the book later on. *

I'm using the layout and panels of my Lian Li PCO7 case, and then using the Aerocool Dreambox for a customized slim frame.
67274*

Motherboard is the EATX Asus X370 Crosshair VI Extreme, paired with a Ryzen 1700 8 core CPU. I've reached 4.1ghz on air on this particular CPU before, so I'll see if I can push it some more with a custom loop. Water cooling parts will be a mix of EKWB and Barrow fittings.

67276* * *

PSU is the Seasonic 750w Prime Titanium. Ram used is 2x8gb Ballistix Elite 3466, this is Samsung B die. Fans are 120mm Noctua Industrials with Black Chromax pads.

67278*
67280 *

It will be Air Cooling as Phase 1, but will have the Rads and Res in place. 240mm intake radiator at the bottom, and 360mm exhaust radiator at the top. I'll slowly plan and build the hard tubings as the build develops. Will be using EKWB CPU and GPU blocks, with D5 pump.*

Please let me know if you have any critiques or suggestions. Thank you :)*
0 REPLIES 0