cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB OC Edition

cmno00
Level 7
I have the card of the title, and i use it on gaming mode(default).
The temp when im playing its fixed on 71c, and the maximum i get its 72c.
(playing PUBG, my processor is i7 7700k at 4.2Ghz, using Noctua NH D15s)

I made a lot of research about this card temps, and it seems to be a good temp.

Q1: 71c~72c its ok?

Q2: My Noctua, its on horizontal orientation, coz at vertical he almost touch the VGA, so at horizontal its ~2cm distant of Sink, exhausting the air to the top .
My Sink can heat and or make my VGA hotter? Can it make a big difference?(CPU temp when playing = 56c)

Thanks everyone.
7 REPLIES 7

cmno00
Level 7
Any one?
Please?:(

JustinThyme
Level 13
I dont have that card but that temp under load is reasonable. Would seem a bit high though not loaded. Are you running the GPU tweak Software?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
I dont have that card but that temp under load is reasonable. Would seem a bit high though not loaded. Are you running the GPU tweak Software?

Yes, im using the software who came with VGA, just to monitor temps.
When no game is open, just standing on Desktop, the temp is 40c~41c.

Menthol
Level 14
Your GPU temp seems fine
If your CPU cooler exhausts out the top it is pulling heat away from your GPU which could raise the temp of your CPU so keep an eye on CPU temps, if they stay below 65 to 75 you are good, 56 while gaming is really good

cljustin
Level 8
My temperatures range from 70-75, so you're fine.

Thanks everyone for the help.

By the result of my research and by the comment of all of you, it seems that my temperatures (VGA / CPU) are ok.

Thanks again.
i wish the best for you all.:o

PS: Tell me if i have to chose the best answer or upvote your comment. Im new and i dont know the mechanics of the forum.