cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onboard Video

Taborious
Level 7
I have an Asus Formula IX and a GTX1080ti. I have two monitors active on the 1080ti, can I have the onboard HDMI active as a 3rd monitor? It seems disabled by default and I cant find anything specific in the bios to keep it active........
6 REPLIES 6

Dude1070
Level 8
Yes you can. This vid although not the best quality shows where in the BIOS to enable iGPU Multi-Monitor

Taborious
Level 7
Any additional drivers required? Concerns, quarks, anyone knows of using this setup?

Dude1070
Level 8
You will have to Install the Intel Graphics driver. Works with no issues for me.

JustinThyme
Level 13
Are you trying to do a 3 monitor set up or just use the on board graphics stand alone? While you can enable and plug a cable in it will get ignored so long as the PCI devices are active.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Taborious
Level 7
AH, ok, that is the info I was looking for. I have a gtx1080ti that is running the primary and secondary monitors. So, youre saying with that I cannot use the onboard regardless of whats enabled in the BIOS, correct???

Dude1070
Level 8
That is wrong, you can use the iGPU at the same time as the dedicated GPU. The iGPU multi-monitor allows them to work at the same time. I run one monitor off of my 1070, and one off the iGPU, set as extended screens.