Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Member Array

wall private

Sure thing, I'll post it as soon as I'll get to my PC. I'm on my way form work right now.

ROG Member Array

Here is screenshot from device manager, nothing special about that, realy:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	67923

Name:	22.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	67924

Name:	33.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	67925

New ROGer Array rustyrr PC Specs
    rustyrr PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus Formula IX
    ProcessorI7-7700K
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C15-16GVK X 2
    Graphics Card #1Radeon RX 480 8GB
    Storage #1Samsung 950 Pro 256gb M.2
    Storage #26TB (Raid 0 3x2 TB)
    CPU CoolerH100i V2
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750i

Thanks, Well I am using the same drivers, same motherboard with Bluetooth and BT devices being utilized with tablet and phone. All I can recommend is to start removing/disabling unnecessary/not required devices and watch for the the BTHUSB errors you have been seeing....start ruling out devices one at a time or remove all devices you can and add one at a time...this may help you at least isolate the issue you are experiencing and look for a potential solution, you seem pretty knowledgeable and now what to look for...you have done a good job with the debugs and error codes, start isolating the issue as it looks like there is a hardware conflict or failure. I have nothing else I can add.

Sorry,

Russ

ROG Junior Member Array

So, recently I've been having the same issue. It's a Maximus IX Code board, with the same Bluetooth adapter, same driver version, same BTHUSB event log warnings ("A command sent to the adapter has timed out. The adapter did not respond."), same 0x7F bugcheck code caused by btfilter.sys. Also running Windows 10 1703.

This started within the last month. I thought it was because I only recently paired and started using Bluetooth, but I have since restored a full (image) backup of the OS to the beginning of December, before any pairing.

Currently, I suspect one of the recent Windows updates has exposed a bug in the driver. Even if it is a hardware issue, the driver should not be causing a double fault in the CPU.

For the time being, I have disabled the adapter (via Device Manager). I will wait a few days and see if this occurs again - it should not, with the device and drivers disabled.

In the long term, I plan to replace the card with an Intel 8265 one, which should hopefully have more stable drivers. At the very least, they provide drivers directly, unlike Qualcomm where we are the the mercy of the OEM (Asus)'s update schedule. Unfortunately, Asus has made replacing the card on this board very difficult, and I suspect removing the original will void the warranty, so a separate PCIe to M.2 adapter might be required.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3