Did you mean: 

ROG Horus GK2000 - No Aura Sync? [Resolved]

Gofran
Level 8
19 REPLIES 19

Bill
Level 7
Hello Gofran
According to our website, yes it works with aura sync, thank you.

Gofran
Level 8
Awsome ok when is the release in the netherlands

I'll Just say I got one this week and it doesn't seem to sync with the latest aura software. Sad times, anyone know when this will be implemented?

AkaNe0
Level 10
Apologies for the confusion, the GK2000 is AURA RGB but do not supports AURA Sync. This means, the lighting can be control through the dedicated GK2000 software, but will not appear in the AURA sync software to sync with other AURA Sync products.

For the full list of AURA Sync products please visit the AURA Sync website.
For more information about the product, please consult the product page.

Note: We rectified the information in the ROG article
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

Is asus working on getting this implemented in the future at all? I know the claymore uses ROG Armoury for its led and macro control programme so wouldn't it be ideal to use this for the rgb Horus aswell through a future driver update? Which would hopefully help with aura sync support.

I would really appreciate an answer as i think the Horus is a great keyboard but really lets itself, us the ROG community and Asus down by not supporting aura sync.

Exactly! I hope this too. I have a Pugio mouse, and a Horus keyboard. The Pugio use Armoury as Claymore. Why can't use this program the Horus? If Horus use this program, one click the sync button, and it's work

Nothing answer? Great!

Hmm that is a let down - I was planning to buy but thought of checking here first.

How can your flagship keyboard NOT support AURA Sync? I wonder how these decisions make it out of the door, really....it seems so strange to me.
Asus Rampage VI Extreme | i9-7940X | 64GB Trident Z RGB 3600 | Asus Strix 1080Ti OC | Samsung 960 Pro 512GB | WD Gold 10TB | WD Red 4TB X 2 | PSU Corsair AX1500i | Custom Water Loop - RAD MO-RA3 420 Pro | EK Monoblock | Phanteks GPU Block | Heatkiller 200 Tube RES | EK Dual D5 Revo Pumps | 9 X Corsair ML 140 Pro Fans on RAD | | Bitspower Fittings Black Chrome | Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Modded Case | Silent WIngs 3 120mm Intake |

Abaidor wrote:
Hmm that is a let down - I was planning to buy but thought of checking here first.

How can your flagship keyboard NOT support AURA Sync? I wonder how these decisions make it out of the door, really....it seems so strange to me.

Our other flagship, the Claymore supports Aura Sync, you can also check out the new ROG Strix Flare which is coming soon.

ROG Claymore:
https://rog.asus.com/articles/gallery/unboxing-rog-claymore/

ROG Strix Flare:
https://rog.asus.com/articles/gaming-keyboards-gaming-mice/announcing-the-rog-strix-flare-mechanical...