cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cases for this board.

Yockeren
Level 7
As we all know this is a huge motherboard and dosent fit well into many cases.
I was thinking we should make a thread listing the different cases that the motherboard fits into.

So far the only case i know that it fits into is the Corsair Air 540.
Anyone know any other?
23 REPLIES 23

davemon50
Level 11
Corsair 900D?
Davemon50

thermaltake view 71 ( no rubber grommets )
coolermaster maker 5t (no rubber grommets) extremely tight fit

vsimone67
Level 7
Yockeren wrote:
As we all know this is a huge motherboard and dosent fit well into many cases.
I was thinking we should make a thread listing the different cases that the motherboard fits into.

So far the only case i know that it fits into is the Corsair Air 540.
Anyone know any other?

I have the Corsair 780T fits perfectly with lots of room to spare.

be quiet! 900 dark base pro

Not a clue of why the picture is turned sideways.

ENTHOO PRIMO
PRODUCT CODE : PH-ES813P

I got the one with the white interior, it comes in several different colors.

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Primo.html

Level 10 GT and its variants work just fine.

pisymbol wrote:
be quiet! 900 dark base pro

+1 , the flexibility of changing interior is great. Only snag is with the door closed on case I had airflow issues. So mesh mod on front panel solved issue 🙂 , ROG Edition Link :D.
Intel Defector :eek: AMD Rebel

R9 5900X - Custom WC - ASUS Crosshair VII Hero WiFi - Ballistix Sport LT 2x16GB 3800MHz C16 - RX 6800 XT - WD SN770 2TB - 2x 870 EVO 4TB

24/7 OC: i5 4690K @ 4.9GHz CPU@1.255v 4.4GHz Cache@1.10v - Archon SB-E X2 - Asus Maximus VII Ranger
Sapphire Fury X (1145/545 ~17.7K GS 3DM FS)

:eek: CPU Validation 5.198GHz@1.314v with 4.4GHz cache + RAM 2400MHz@1T :eek:
Da Music video

gupsterg wrote:
+1 , the flexibility of changing interior is great. Only snag is with the door closed on case I had airflow issues. So mesh mod on front panel solved issue 🙂 , ROG Edition Link :D.

Looks good, even thou I personally can't stand cases without 5.25" bays. (Yes, I do use DVD/Bluray on all of my computers)

Myself, I use a Coolermaster HAF-X for the Zenith Extreme. Cooling landed on Corsair H100i v2 due to mountings in the top of the case is for this exact dimension of radiator.

gupsterg wrote:

I hope you are still monitoring the forum. How did you mod the door? I have the same case and looking for ideas to do the same. thanks