Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Member Array

Has anyone been able to fix this yet in 2019 as I have the same problem as OP I had a GTX Titan 6GB (black) go faulty on me after 6-7 years so I bought a new NVidia RTX 2070 and now I have my monitor going into power save mode because of no signal from video card every now and then (a day or so), my Titan and system had no issues till I put the 2070 in. I have never over clocked my system the only change prior to installing the 2070 was I removed 32GB ram from a 64GB ram kit and updated one of the Bios's so I still have the old Bios which I will go back to and try an old video card but all up is there a fix to this yet I am using the latest driver for the 2070 and 4 weeks ago there was a previous version before the one im using now so the new one does not work too. The only way to return to normal operation is to turn the PC off and reboot and if I had music playing at the time it keeps playing but I use VLC with repeat on but the track does not repeat and on my last crash I had a Q code of "50" but in the manual there is no Q code for this, I have a Corsair H100i CPU water cooler and the static red light I have set goes to the default 3 colour change so somewhere in all this my iCUE software stops working.

Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
    Intel i7 4930k CPU
    Corsair Vengeance 1866 32GB
    Samsung 860 Pro 512GB
    NVidia RTX 2070
    Corsair AX1200i PSU
    Asus ROG Front Panel
    Corsair H100i CPU cooler

ROG Enthusiast Array

bruh....its fustrating to be honest but lets try again.

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielKnight123 View Post
    Has anyone been able to fix this yet in 2019 as I have the same problem as OP I had a GTX Titan 6GB (black) go faulty on me after 6-7 years so I bought a new NVidia RTX 2070 and now I have my monitor going into power save mode because of no signal from video card every now and then (a day or so), my Titan and system had no issues till I put the 2070 in. I have never over clocked my system the only change prior to installing the 2070 was I removed 32GB ram from a 64GB ram kit and updated one of the Bios's so I still have the old Bios which I will go back to and try an old video card but all up is there a fix to this yet I am using the latest driver for the 2070 and 4 weeks ago there was a previous version before the one im using now so the new one does not work too. The only way to return to normal operation is to turn the PC off and reboot and if I had music playing at the time it keeps playing but I use VLC with repeat on but the track does not repeat and on my last crash I had a Q code of "50" but in the manual there is no Q code for this, I have a Corsair H100i CPU water cooler and the static red light I have set goes to the default 3 colour change so somewhere in all this my iCUE software stops working.

Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
    Intel i7 4930k CPU
    Corsair Vengeance 1866 32GB
    Samsung 860 Pro 512GB
    NVidia RTX 2070
    Corsair AX1200i PSU
    Asus ROG Front Panel
    Corsair H100i CPU cooler
    im reviving the Thread after 2years on a 5year old Premium motherboard again lol.

Ok, I faced this issue about 2years ago and fixed it by my method, but this Month it came back, Because WIndows 10 Updated on August 2019 again messing up all my setting I previously set for stability:

To counter the Problem I advice again few new ways:

(Software Part)
    #1.Disable Driver Update on WIndows 10 from WIndows 10 Pro's Group policy. (Pesky bunch buggy drivers from auto update are often culprit)
    #2.Dont update Intel IME to the Latest: (Intel Management Engine ) - the latest one is bugged for x79 boards!
    #3.Apparently Nvidia Mid March 2019 Driver is most stable build. ( I am saying this from my expreince)
    #4.Disble or Uninstall AsusComService on Windows 10, The service was not meant for Windows 10 with X79, its bugged.

(Hardware/Overclock Part)
    *C-state disable
    *Intel Virtualization Disable
    *Disable all extra stuff Asus Features u don't use (reduces bugs & Windows 10 crash)
    *Test ur Ram setting with 1333mhz-with volt 1.25/1.65 & Various which u can find stable.
    Go from lower to higher, Play a game like Overwatch at 300fps to test.
    [I]

Also After u try these methods of Mine Try the TDR manipulator.

Also if you are stuck in infinite Windows 10 Reboot after Login -> weirdly If u go in Safe Mode, Unisntall Nvidia driver u can bootup and do ur backup, this R4BE board really got bad issue with the nvidia runnin windows 10. Its jarring how I had to spend over 3months to fix a bug by trial.

I bought this Asus RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION board in 2014, still its alive working in year 2019 , from my perspective it outlived what I paid for but the Bugs that I had to endure on this premium board now question me if I would spend $1000+ again on a Asus board on future? My built was nearly $5000...so frustration is real.
    @Asus man fix ur premium board bios & drivers (now its old but for future board try to keep them updated)
    Last edited by avikbellic911; 09-16-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3