Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Same issue here. Whether gaming or just on surfing the web I get a black screen "no signal" audio continues to work. This can happen 5 min after boot or and hour. Hoping for something before I go and start buying parts for a new build. Trying CSM disable now and turning off afterburner. Will report back in a few days or less if it doesn't work and keeps crashing.

Other things I have tried;
    Tured off corsair utility engine
    Turned off virtualization
    Turned off fast boot
    Turned off OCs
    Used DDU and clean installed (more times than I can count)
    Changed 6+1 power cables
    Used different PCI slot

I have also check hardware for stability as you did.

Same rig worked fine with the following GPUs with no issues 290x, 1x and 2x 295x2s, Fury (unlocked to x), and 2x 290s. Which brings me to believe this is an Nvidia issue.

Operating System: Windows 10 x64 Pro
    Mobo: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition x79 (Bios Latest 801)
    Processor: intel Core i7 4820k 3.9Ghz (went from manual OC to turbo to try to get stability)
    Ram: G.Skills 32GB 1600 Quad Channel XMP mode DDR3
    Storage-Non Mechanical: 3x 1TB Crucal m550 RAID 0
    GPU: Asus GTX 1080 Ti (turned off OC to try to get stability)
    Cooler: EK loop (CPU only GPU block on order) 240 and 360 radiators
    CASE: Corsair Ari 540
    PSU: Corsair HX1000w (old but tested working)

New ROGer Array

Hello,

I've tried the TDR Manipulator on my laptop with the settings from this thread. I have a Asus GL522VX and the second card is Nvidia Geforce GTX950M. It is my third day without any problems. So far so good. I'll let you know if I ran into issues.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Calculici View Post
    Hello,

I've tried the TDR Manipulator on my laptop with the settings from this thread. I have a Asus GL522VX and the second card is Nvidia Geforce GTX950M. It is my third day without any problems. So far so good. I'll let you know if I ran into issues.
    Glad it worked out for you, The issue is most definitely the Faulty Drivers. I am so annoyed i literally have ordered a rx460 form amd for now to just work for the time being, Unless nvidia notice this problem we have to hang with the problem for many months. I assume this will take till 2018 to fix

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by BigCatRoach48 View Post
    Same issue here. Whether gaming or just on surfing the web I get a black screen "no signal" audio continues to work. This can happen 5 min after boot or and hour. Hoping for something before I go and start buying parts for a new build. Trying CSM disable now and turning off afterburner. Will report back in a few days or less if it doesn't work and keeps crashing.

Other things I have tried;
    Tured off corsair utility engine
    Turned off virtualization
    Turned off fast boot
    Turned off OCs
    Used DDU and clean installed (more times than I can count)
    Changed 6+1 power cables
    Used different PCI slot

I have also check hardware for stability as you did.

Same rig worked fine with the following GPUs with no issues 290x, 1x and 2x 295x2s, Fury (unlocked to x), and 2x 290s. Which brings me to believe this is an Nvidia issue.

Operating System: Windows 10 x64 Pro
    Mobo: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition x79 (Bios Latest 801)
    Processor: intel Core i7 4820k 3.9Ghz (went from manual OC to turbo to try to get stability)
    Ram: G.Skills 32GB 1600 Quad Channel XMP mode DDR3
    Storage-Non Mechanical: 3x 1TB Crucal m550 RAID 0
    GPU: Asus GTX 1080 Ti (turned off OC to try to get stability)
    Cooler: EK loop (CPU only GPU block on order) 240 and 360 radiators
    CASE: Corsair Ari 540
    PSU: Corsair HX1000w (old but tested working)
    im currently using WIndows 10 Update 1709 that released yesterday 17th October 2017. with Nvidia Driver 387.98 also released on 17th October 2017.

Well Results are little different , I am crashing at times but performance has increased after the update. If u crash i'd say just buy a cheap AMD gpu for now till they fix this stupid thing, I emailed and Contacted NVIDIA so many times they barely give any proper solution.

If this issue is not fixed i would just rma the Card then take the new one sell it and get a quadro.......i literally hate nvidia Gforce stuff now.

ROG Enthusiast Array vennacher PC Specs
    vennacher PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage IV Black Edition
    ProcessorCore i7 3970x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 64GB CMZ64GX3M8A1866C9
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX690
    Sound CardSoundBlaster X-Fi Titanium
    MonitorHP LP3065
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i v2
    CaseSilverStone TJ07
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    OS Windows 10

I was having similar issues after the fall update. Trick for me was to disable all c-states if I want to run offset mode, or go to fixed voltage. Did not try disabling CSM first.
    MB : Rampage IV BE. - Bios 0801
    CPU : i7 3970x @ 4500 MHz, Offset +0.030v, Regular LLC, Fixed Frequency 750, C1E Enabled, C3/C6/C7 Disabled
    CPU VCCSA: Manual 1.150v, Regular LLC, Fixed Frequency 500
    RAM : Corsair Vengeance @ 1866 MHz - 64GB
    Disks : Raid0 2x Intel 520 480GB; 2x Seagate 2TB
    GFX : EVGA GTX690
    Audio : Creative X-FI Titanium HD
    PSU : Corsair AX1200i
    Optic BD\DVD : Lite-On Blu-Ray; Samsung DVDRW
    Cooler\Case : Corsair H100i v2 2; Silverstone TJ07

ROG Enthusiast Array

This Problem aint cured at all, This is fustrating and god knows what bad code does this, well all i can do is buy a new PC later.

New ROGer Array Roman82 PC Specs
    Roman82 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage IV Extreme
    ProcessorCore i7 4930k (4500 Mhz)
    Memory (part number)Corsair 16 ГБ 2133MHz (11-12-12-28)
    Graphics Card #1MSI Armor 1080 Ti OC
    Sound CardX-Fi Titanium
    MonitorVievsonic VP 2770
    Storage #1SSD Vertex 4 512 Mb
    CPU CoolerCorsair Water Cooling
    CaseThermaltake Armor
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    Keyboard Logitech G19
    Mouse Razer DeathAdder
    Headset TurtleBeach PX5
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z-906

Hello. Faced a similar problem. In general, after a long study of the question, everything was reduced to disabling the Corsair link. System: Asus Rampage IV Extreme 4930k - 4500 Mhz, Corsair 2133 - 16 Gb, SSD - Vertex 4, MSI Armor 1080 Ti, and Corsair AX1200i. Problems started after replacing GTX 690 on GTX1080 and reinstalling with Windows 7 on Windows 10.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Roman82 View Post
    Hello. Faced a similar problem. In general, after a long study of the question, everything was reduced to disabling the Corsair link. System: Asus Rampage IV Extreme 4930k - 4500 Mhz, Corsair 2133 - 16 Gb, SSD - Vertex 4, MSI Armor 1080 Ti, and Corsair AX1200i. Problems started after replacing GTX 690 on GTX1080 and reinstalling with Windows 7 on Windows 10.

Just want to chime in and bump this thread as it is definitely still an issue and it just started happening to my newly built computer as of a couple days ago, sometimes when gaming and sometimes even when I'm just browsing the internet using Chrome.

I have a GTX 1080 TI with an ASUS ROG Hero X motherboard running the latest 397.31 Nvidia drivers, and out of the blue now occasionally both monitors get a "No Signal" error, one of them HDMI and one of them through the GSync capable DisplayPort cable. The only thing possible at this point is a hard-reset as others on this thread have pointed out. The occurred completely randomly about 9 months after I built my PC, with no software or hardware changes to precipitate the change besides regular Nvidia driver updates.

I really hope Nvidia, Microsoft, and/or motherboard manufacturers can get together and figure this issue out, as replacing my brand new, fairly expensive motherboard seems like an insane solution given how much this brand new rig cost me.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Roman82 View Post

this solved my issue as well!

ROG Junior Member Array

Issue "solved"/workaround / NO crash since over 1 week!

Issue "solved"/workaround / NO crash since over 1 week!

Turn of "Turbo Mode" in Bios in "2" Bios Options:
    - Option (1) "Extreme Tweaker / CPU Performance Settings"
    - Option (2) "Advanced / CPU Configuration / CPU Power Management Configuration"
    and set the multiplicator from the CPU to standard = for example 100x36 for 4960X = 3600 MHZ.

To do:
    1. set "AI Overlock Tuner" to "Manual"
    2. turn of "Turbo Mode" in "2" Bios Options
    3. set multiplicator to standard (standard from CPU without TURBO!)
    example: i7-4960X runs standard with x36. (with Turbo it runs with x40)

!!!If you set the multiplicator over x36, for example x37, the turbo mode will be automatically enabled in "2" Bios options!!!

If you want, you can overclock with "FSB" = still NO crash

Currently i am running with 125Mhz x 36 BCLK/FSB @4500 and 1,250 Volt.
    Tested with Prime95,
    CPU Power usage 100% with 135Watt@70C° with corsair H115i Pro.

I prefer overclocking with standard “Turbo Mode” or with multiplicator, but currently there is no way to run system stable with it (Turbo Mode). :-(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast