Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted

MoKiChU
Level 40
168 REPLIES 168

Ghozer
Level 7
causes more problems than it fixes imho....

Still no different on my issues, opening Armoury recently reset my case lights, (had to open Aura to reset them)

Randomly my case lights will still show wrong colours, cycle red<>white, and my RAM is selected, and I have to re-set it in Aura (this wasn't an issue until a recent version) - it doesn't seem to save the setting all the time..

the issues with my mouse not keeping profiles through reboots is still present, as are the Armoury UI issues I was experiencing...

old error for Mice Asus gladius 2

Ghozer
Level 7
Upon further testing...

I noticed my MB (case) lights weren't on when I booted, and my mouse had the wrong effects also...

I opened Armoury to put the mouse lights how I want them, and when it opened, my case lights decided to flicker, and turn on - (not how I have them, some weird red<>white pulsing/fading thing)

I also have G.skill TridentZ RGB RAM, which I have un-synced in AURA normally (so they do their default rainbow thing) - but these were also 'enabled' and showing RED, along with my GPU....

after setting Armoury, I opened Aura, and set them back how I would like them, and they (seem) to work fine... (Unless I choose a colour OTHER THAN white) - then they fade between white, and the selected colour constantly...

i'll try get a video next time my case boots up without it's lights on, and video the whole process...

I have a problem when I type randomly it happens as if I pressed the esc or alt key.
and it is quite uncomfortable, solution?
with the previous version this did not happen.

When will you fix this error?68501

The principle of updating programs in the modern world:
- performance degradation
- adding bugs
- added Catalan, Creole, Galician languages

canot uninstal rog armoury

an installation support file canot be installed and getting erorr if i want to install another rog armoury

I get the error message "an installation support file could not be installed" when I try to update either through the Live Update, or through downloading the new .zip and running the "AsusSetup.exe" file.

Any help would be appreciated.