Keyboard Corsair Platinum 95
    Mouse Asus SPATHA
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

On version 2.04.07 and went away for the weekend where I used my mouse in wired mode on my laptop. Came back to main computer and everything is screwed up. For example I have profile one as having separate x-y axis. In profile 2 I don't have separate axis controls. When I switch from profile 1 to profile two the Armoury still wants to keep the mouse with both x/y axis with a DPI of 50. If I turn off the x/y axis, I get back my 3000 DPI but then profile #1 is messed up.
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 4x8 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p in a bootable VROC RAID 0 / Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Spatha
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

ROG Member Array

Angry asus rog spatha

in the new version of the program ROG Armory a lot of problems, I do not understand what your developers are doing for the crooked hands, the prices for your product do not match your quality, the mouse stops moving, the white light turns on and I can not move the mouse and drop the default settings; the keys do not work and so every three days approximately, in each profile so, the other mouse helped solve the problem temporarily, the battery indicator is all lies lying, I gave money for the top mouse and quality, and as a result, dance with a tambourine, immediately correct your jambs!!!

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

I hope one day Aura and Armoury will work together.

For now would it be possible to refrain Armoury to pop up a window (well multiple windows in fact) telling me to turn off Aura each time i plug an usb devices (like a usb key which has nothing to deal with Armoury or Aura btw).

It would be wise also to change the text of this pop up as it states "turn off aura to unlock Armoury" (even if aura is actually off)

It should be "unsync Armoury devices in Aura to unlock Armoury"

ROG Enthusiast Array shamandgg PC Specs
    shamandgg PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)GL703 SCAR EDITION
    MotherboardMaximus IV Extreme
    Processori7-2600K

I am happy the mouse works just fine wired without Armoury seeing all the reported issues and incompatibilities going on. Although I had to replace my first delivery, because the sensor was dead. Replacement one delivered was okay.

Now back to Armoury. I suppose it is a risk to install this software. It is a shame really, because at this price you would suspect it is polished 100%. I have chosen ROG Spartha over Logitech G903 due to its shape (fits my hand better) and I don't mind being wired. However I feel sorry for all those customers who are disappointed with it due to unpolished software package. ASUS has notorious record, among my friends at least and myself, mostly with software and drivers issues (my first launch of GL703 with auto-setup already had issues), although I still love the brand hardware and will continue supporting ROG with my wallet!

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brighttail View Post
    On version 2.04.07 and went away for the weekend where I used my mouse in wired mode on my laptop. Came back to main computer and everything is screwed up. For example I have profile one as having separate x-y axis. In profile 2 I don't have separate axis controls. When I switch from profile 1 to profile two the Armoury still wants to keep the mouse with both x/y axis with a DPI of 50. If I turn off the x/y axis, I get back my 3000 DPI but then profile #1 is messed up.
    Profiles bug will be fixed in the next version of Armoury II, which is scheduled for release in the coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by shamandgg View Post
    I am happy the mouse works just fine wired without Armoury seeing all the reported issues and incompatibilities going on. Although I had to replace my first delivery, because the sensor was dead. Replacement one delivered was okay.

Now back to Armoury. I suppose it is a risk to install this software. It is a shame really, because at this price you would suspect it is polished 100%. I have chosen ROG Spartha over Logitech G903 due to its shape (fits my hand better) and I don't mind being wired. However I feel sorry for all those customers who are disappointed with it due to unpolished software package. ASUS has notorious record, among my friends at least and myself, mostly with software and drivers issues (my first launch of GL703 with auto-setup already had issues), although I still love the brand hardware and will continue supporting ROG with my wallet!
    It's unfortunate you had to go through that. The next version of Armoury II should have most of the issues resolved.

ROG Enthusiast Array shamandgg PC Specs
    shamandgg PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)GL703 SCAR EDITION
    MotherboardMaximus IV Extreme
    Processori7-2600K

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    It's unfortunate you had to go through that. The next version of Armoury II should have most of the issues resolved.
    I am looking forward to try it. Make sure you guys have tested it on GL703 SCAR EDITION.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Profiles bug will be fixed in the next version of Armoury II, which is scheduled for release in the coming weeks.

For the love of God, make my 150€ mouse work wirelessly with your software.
    Every single time I reboot my PC, the mouse is NOT recognized I have to struggle with the cables of the dock or plug the mouse in for minutes before I am even able to use my computer this is simply unacceptable from Asus. Completely pissed off at the quality of this product.

New ROGer Array

Not an issue, but a wish..
    Dear Asus please make in ROG Armoury more features to work with light effects of Gladius II.
    At least be able to change the speed of the effects, not only the direction.
    For me the wave effect is to fast, and he is faster than wave on my mousepad and keyboard. I would like to make the speed of Wave effect slower, but there is no such function in your SW. Color cycling I'd rather do the opposite faster...
    Or to do the color areas broader. Now colors are changes very often and quickly (in wave effect). Maybe because it seems that the wave moves very fast.

And that would be great to have not only the basic set of lighting effects with stock settings, and have the opportunity to do custom illumination of each led or group of leds (Like in Razer Chroma).
    After Razer Mamba TE that is very lacking There were a lot of possibilities to control the light. There was an opportunity to change the speed of wave effect (and not only wave).
    I think that many people would like to have more opportunities to adjust the light according to their desire.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewsxxx View Post
    Not an issue, but a wish..
    Dear Asus please make in ROG Armoury more features to work with light effects of Gladius II.
    At least be able to change the speed of the effects, not only the direction.
    For me the wave effect is to fast, and he is faster than wave on my mousepad and keyboard. I would like to make the speed of Wave effect slower, but there is no such function in your SW. Color cycling I'd rather do the opposite faster...
    Or to do the color areas broader. Now colors are changes very often and quickly (in wave effect). Maybe because it seems that the wave moves very fast.

And that would be great to have not only the basic set of lighting effects with stock settings, and have the opportunity to do custom illumination of each led or group of leds (Like in Razer Chroma).
    After Razer Mamba TE that is very lacking There were a lot of possibilities to control the light. There was an opportunity to change the speed of wave effect (and not only wave).
    I think that many people would like to have more opportunities to adjust the light according to their desire.
    Thanks.

The suggestions you provided are in fact available on the Claymore already:

The speed of Wave and Color Cycle effects can be customized, even for each individual key:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Armoury 2.04.07 custom lighting Wave.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	142.5 KB 
ID:	72585
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Armoury 2.04.07 custom lighting - Color Cycle.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	139.4 KB 
ID:	72586

I'll see if the team can do the same for the Gladius II. That being said, this is not really a priority at the present time.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast