Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by SGMRock View Post
    Sounds like the RAM you had before may have had other issues or was not overclocking well.
    Probably!

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Same situation here. New Apex VI and with all on auto the first day, download speed is top class. Later on, I set XMP, wondered why the hell it applies 101,nnn BLCK... and then I was fighting 2 days with bad internet, ignoring the cause, tested cables, routers, switches, ghoddam, what a waste of time Asus!. Came here, read this! Going to the UEFI right now to set I back!

EDIT: THIS IS THE FIX: BACK TO 100 BLCK

Thank you for the fellow above who found this fix!!! CHEERS.
    Last edited by erixx11; 06-28-2018 at 11:16 AM. Reason: update

New ROGer Array

Many thanks for taking the time to post this solution, I registered just to say thank you. I had spent two days pulling apart my NAS box assuming something went wrong with the on-board NIC on my HP microserver after my network file transfer speed dropped from 115MB/s to 5MB/s. Ended up disabling the onboard NIC and replacing with a dual port Intel PCIe card but had the same problem. I then thought to search google to see if there was a specific problem relating to my Rampage VI Apex which led me to this forum post. I had changed the overclock in the BIOS a few days earlier to XMP and after re-checking the BCLK setting noticed it was set to 101. I set it manually to 100 and all is working again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3