Power SupplyEVGA SuperNova 1200 P2
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
    Headset Sound Blaster X Pro
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64x
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC3100
    Accessory #1 Razer Orbweaver Chroma

Rampage VI Apex Intel Network interface issue

Just got my new RVI Apex yesterday and I9-7900, everything is all put together and even managed to get my Windows 10 reactivated though I had to reload the OS to do that.

I was downloading stuff to reload my system and noticed a huge issue with my download speeds. I have a 1Gig Verizon FIOS into my house and normally fly on downloads. But for some reason I was only getting in the 10-20Mpbs range instead of where I should be in the 900s. This was only affecting downloads, nothing was wrong with upload speeds when testing on speedtest.net. I spent a lot of time messing with drivers to no avail. Then I thought maybe its something in BIOS though that seemed odd if it was. All I had done with in setup was load XMP settings and a few other things in BIOS before I loaded my OS, disabled a few external devices I didn't play to use like WiFi, Bluetooth for now, the ASmedia front C controller since I don't have one in my case, the ASmedia SATA controller as I have enough Intel ports for the drives I have and lastly the Sound card as I'm using a Soundblaster AE-5.

I loaded default settings and turned off all the stuff I wasn't using again, this time I didn't change anything else. Test speeds, all back to normal. So I went back into BIOS and loaded XMP settings again, went back into Windows and download speeds are in the dirt again 10-20Mbps range. So I'm stumped, what in XMP profile could possibly lower my download speed on my NIC?? This was all with 0702 version. Am I drawing too much power somewhere? I have both 8 pin CPU jacks plugged in and the EZ-Plug as well is plugged in. I have a P2 1200 EVGA PS, granted I'm running 2 Fury X cards but this same PS did that before in my RE5 with the 5960X overlocked to 4.2 most of the time.

Going to try the new BIOS I see posted but if anyone has any thoughts let me know.
    Asus ROG Rampage VI Apex 1301 BIOS / Intel i9-7900X / G.Skill TridentZ RBG F4-3866C18Q-32GTZR 17-17-17-37
    Samsung 32" 2560x1440 Curved Freesync 2 HDR Monitor / MSI Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled GC / Sound Blaster AE-5
    Alphacool Eisbaer 280 CLC CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2 / Corsair Arctic White T780 Case