Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 309
  1. #31
    ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Brighttail PC Specs
    Brighttail PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardAsus x299 Rampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9-7900x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 3200Mhz 4x8
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080TI
    MonitorAcer XB321HK (4k,IPS,G-sync)
    Storage #1Intel 900p (Boot) 2xSM961 (RAID 0) Games
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro 512GB - WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cool
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair Platinum 95
    Mouse Asus SPATHA
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    33
    Posts
    1,331

    X - Phantek's Enthoo Elite (On order)
    ✓ - Asus Rampage 6 Extreme
    ✓ - Intel 7900X
    X - Delidding ( en route)
    X - EK monoblock (On order)
    X - Ek 100mm RES/pump (On order)
    ✓ - Xflow 420 and 280mm radiators
    X - Various extra fittings needed (On order)
    ✓ - Tubing and Coolant

    As you can see in the process of waiting on many things to put together this build stilll. I hate waiting.

    In the mean time trying to figure out what colour(s) to put in the loops. I have had a red/black theme for a while and my wiring is red/black so I have a feeling that the Pastel Red will have to be one of the colours in one of the loops. For the other I can do White, Grey, Purple or Blue all pastels. What do you all think?
    Last edited by Brighttail; 10-04-2017 at 03:31 PM.
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 4x8 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p in a bootable VROC RAID 0 / Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Spatha
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

  2. #32
    Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Reputation
    144
    Posts
    3,859

    I feel your pain brother. I’m about to jump ship to Gigabyte. Tired of playing the waiting**game on the RVIE, worst part is I know it’s a game. They are being hoarded and slowly trickled out. *Only ones available are the $1600 fleabay samples. I have everything for my build but the darn MOBO!*
    Mean obsidian 900D, Corsair 1500 AXI PSU, all pumps and reservoir. 2x4800mm EK rads, 1x 360 and 1x240 with all the fans and aquaero controller. All SSDs cables, 2x 1080 Ti strix OC, 7900x EK blocks for everything, all the tubing and fittings. lll worry about a MONO block later (they don’t make one for a gigabyte)*and well every thing I could want or need but A RAMPAGE VI EXTREME!! Not a happy camper ATM! *
    *
    Last edited by JustinThyme; 10-04-2017 at 11:22 PM.

  3. #33
    ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Brighttail PC Specs
    Brighttail PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardAsus x299 Rampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9-7900x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 3200Mhz 4x8
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080TI
    MonitorAcer XB321HK (4k,IPS,G-sync)
    Storage #1Intel 900p (Boot) 2xSM961 (RAID 0) Games
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro 512GB - WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cool
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair Platinum 95
    Mouse Asus SPATHA
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    33
    Posts
    1,331

    It is tough, I get that. It still isn't available anywhere in Canada. Just keep watching Amazon !!
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 4x8 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p in a bootable VROC RAID 0 / Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Spatha
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

  4. #34
    Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Reputation
    161
    Posts
    7,454

    Quote Originally Posted by Brighttail View Post
    X - Phantek's Enthoo Elite (On order)
    ✓ - Asus Rampage 6 Extreme
    ✓ - Intel 7900X
    X - Delidding ( en route)
    X - EK monoblock (On order)
    X - Ek 100mm RES/pump (On order)
    ✓ - Xflow 420 and 280mm radiators
    X - Various extra fittings needed (On order)
    ✓ - Tubing and Coolant

    As you can see in the process of waiting on many things to put together this build stilll. I hate waiting.

    In the mean time trying to figure out what colour(s) to put in the loops. I have had a red/black theme for a while and my wiring is red/black so I have a feeling that the Pastel Red will have to be one of the colours in one of the loops. For the other I can do White, Grey, Purple or Blue all pastels. What do you all think?

    I'd advise against pastels if you're going multicolor. Doesn't look as nice as dyes.

  5. #35
    ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Brighttail PC Specs
    Brighttail PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardAsus x299 Rampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9-7900x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 3200Mhz 4x8
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080TI
    MonitorAcer XB321HK (4k,IPS,G-sync)
    Storage #1Intel 900p (Boot) 2xSM961 (RAID 0) Games
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro 512GB - WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cool
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair Platinum 95
    Mouse Asus SPATHA
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    33
    Posts
    1,331

    All i got, white, red, purple with some red/blue dye tho I may have some old Blood red clear but no biocide..
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 4x8 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p in a bootable VROC RAID 0 / Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Spatha
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

  6. #36
    Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Reputation
    144
    Posts
    3,859

    For anyone interested of all places Walmart has them in stock and for less. $587 USD plus tax put me at $627 USD to the door.*

  7. #37
    ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Brighttail PC Specs
    Brighttail PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardAsus x299 Rampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9-7900x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 3200Mhz 4x8
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080TI
    MonitorAcer XB321HK (4k,IPS,G-sync)
    Storage #1Intel 900p (Boot) 2xSM961 (RAID 0) Games
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro 512GB - WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cool
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair Platinum 95
    Mouse Asus SPATHA
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    33
    Posts
    1,331

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    I feel your pain brother. I’m about to jump ship to Gigabyte. Tired of playing the waiting**game on the RVIE, worst part is I know it’s a game. They are being hoarded and slowly trickled out. *Only ones available are the $1600 fleabay samples. I have everything for my build but the darn MOBO!*
    Mean obsidian 900D, Corsair 1500 AXI PSU, all pumps and reservoir. 2x4800mm EK rads, 1x 360 and 1x240 with all the fans and aquaero controller. All SSDs cables, 2x 1080 Ti strix OC, 7900x EK blocks for everything, all the tubing and fittings. lll worry about a MONO block later (they don’t make one for a gigabyte)*and well every thing I could want or need but A RAMPAGE VI EXTREME!! Not a happy camper ATM! *
    *
    Try Walmart!!

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Asus-ROG-RAMPAGE-VI-EXTREME-with-Aura-Sync-RGB-LEDs-triple-M-2-DDR4-4200MHz-10G-Lan-802-11ad-Wi-Fi-U-2-and-USB-3-1-X299-EATX-Gaming-Motherboard/505792790

    It is even in stock and free shipping anywhere in the US only. Can't ship it to Canada.
    Last edited by Brighttail; 10-05-2017 at 03:06 PM.
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 4x8 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p in a bootable VROC RAID 0 / Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Spatha
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

  8. #38
    Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Reputation
    144
    Posts
    3,859


    Uhhh check my post a few hours before yours. Walmart popped up with them this morning nice and early on my near hourly search and for less than anywhere else even the pre-order on B&H that is free expedited shipping and no tax (who by the way is not accepting any orders period until Sun down Saturday due to the Jewish holiday Sukkot, same next week closed Wednesday- Saturday Sundown) . I generally avoid Walmart like the plague over their business ethics and if anyone had them is stock I would jump on those first even at a higher cost (except those jokers on Fleabay that are out of their minds!!!). I'm just tired of waiting!!

    I do have to laugh at the fleabay people who but these up when they hit the market and hoard them and actually believe it or not do make sales or they would do it. A little premium because you killed the supply of say 15% well tempting. However $1699 making it a $1000 premium, you have lost your mind. Same seller is listing the RVIE and a 7980XE combo for $3999. Then with those prices the worm isnt even offering free expedited shipping!!

    Anyone looking better Hurry, Already showing only 6 left!!!

  9. #39
    Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Reputation
    144
    Posts
    3,859

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    Uhhh check my post a few hours before yours. Walmart popped up with them this morning nice and early on my near hourly search and for less than anywhere else even the pre-order on B&H that is free expedited shipping and no tax (who by the way is not accepting any orders period until Sun down Saturday due to the Jewish holiday Sukkot, same next week closed Wednesday- Saturday Sundown) . I generally avoid Walmart like the plague over their business ethics and if anyone had them is stock I would jump on those first even at a higher cost (except those jokers on Fleabay that are out of their minds!!!). I'm just tired of waiting!!

    I do have to laugh at the fleabay people who but these up when they hit the market and hoard them and actually believe it or not do make sales or they would do it. A little premium because you killed the supply of say 15% well tempting. However $1699 making it a $1000 premium, you have lost your mind. Same seller is listing the RVIE and a 7980XE combo for $3999. Then with those prices the worm isnt even offering free expedited shipping!!

    Anyone looking better Hurry, Already showing only 6 left!!!
    Now 1 left!!

  10. #40
    ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Brighttail PC Specs
    Brighttail PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardAsus x299 Rampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9-7900x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 3200Mhz 4x8
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080TI
    MonitorAcer XB321HK (4k,IPS,G-sync)
    Storage #1Intel 900p (Boot) 2xSM961 (RAID 0) Games
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro 512GB - WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cool
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair Platinum 95
    Mouse Asus SPATHA
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    33
    Posts
    1,331

    Looks like some people were able to buy em from there.
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 4x8 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p in a bootable VROC RAID 0 / Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Spatha
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •