New ROGer Array

SSD for Asus FX502?

Does this model support pcie nvme ssd or just the normal one?? because in the specification page, it's written sata3 ssd whereas reviewers(eg. notebookcheck) stated that it supports nvme ssd(fx502vm-as73 whereas mine is2016 model)!
    In system info, it shows the model as GL502VML.
    Also can you guys provide me an amazon india or any indian online seller link of a ssd that it supports(for reference).

Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by shravansp24 View Post
    Does this model support pcie nvme ssd or just the normal one?? because in the specification page, it's written sata3 ssd whereas reviewers(eg. notebookcheck) stated that it supports nvme ssd(fx502vm-as73 whereas mine is2016 model)!
    In system info, it shows the model as GL502VML.
    Also can you guys provide me an amazon india or any indian online seller link of a ssd that it supports(for reference).
    The FX502VM should support the PCIe NVMe SSDs, you can opt for any of the reputed brands for the NVMe Drives, just make ure that they are for M.2 ports.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ROGIndia View Post
    The FX502VM should support the PCIe NVMe SSDs, you can opt for any of the reputed brands for the NVMe Drives, just make ure that they are for M.2 ports.
    Thank you