cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Spatha battery problem.

VIPER
Level 7
Hello,

I've recently saw that the battery of my 2 Spatha mouses charge up to 80% and cannot charge more. Is there a spare battery that I can purchase?

Thank you in advance.
9 REPLIES 9

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Viper,

Your mice should still be under warranty, so you won't need to purchase new batteries.

VIPER
Level 7
I know, but I've purchased my mouse from different country and just the shipping will be more than the battery itself and I prefer to buy new battery rather than waiting months to replace it under warranty.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
VIPER wrote:
I know, but I've purchased my mouse from different country and just the shipping will be more than the battery itself and I prefer to buy new battery rather than waiting months to replace it under warranty.

Sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately the warranty for peripherals isn't global, replacement would be free otherwise. If you do decide to replace the battery yourself, it's not too hard actually. You simply need to search online for a 3.7V battery that fits in there, as for capacity try to get as close as you can in terms of mAh.

VIPER
Level 7
Anyone knows where to find battery?

Nice support ASUS.

Links
Level 7
If I were you, I would try to discharge the battery down to 0, and charge it up to 100%.

VIPER
Level 7
I tried to search online for a battery with the same or close dimensions, but I can't find anything.

VIPER wrote:
I tried to search online for a battery with the same or close dimensions, but I can't find anything.

Maybe this post could help you

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?92231-ROG-Spatha-multitude-of-issues&p=672939&viewfull=1#p...

paul_roperos
Level 7
can I post a review here?
CONS
-expensive
-not ergonomic
-too heavy to be a mouse
-crappy scroll wheel
-none stable connectivity (even at 1.5 meter)
-none replaceable battery
-only lazer censor
-not supported by AURA sink
-buggy software
-easy to be lowbat
-no ASUS Support if you have a problem

Pros
-design (looks cool on the desk)
-2 cables include
-2 sticker badge included

Overall a expensive and crappy mouse HAHAHA