cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gpu tweak ii v1.5.3.5

toronto699
Level 13
new GPU Tweak ll
http://support.asus.com.cn/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=9&m=GPUTweak+II&hashedid=n%2fa

Fixed an issue where 0dB feature was disabled for Vega 10 series cards in previous version
2. Optimized fanduty performance for Vega 10 series cards
3. Fixed an issue where enabling the SyncAll cards setting would take too long to complete
4. Updated GPU-Z.dll to latest version and optimized the info page
10 REPLIES 10

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Good morning USERS. Testing on works. I add a screen shot with notes to start the day, at least for me!

There is room to move the graph a little but so information of PCWe @ x1 or x2 or x3 can read. There is space there just a bit! Will test the update during weekend so i can send my observations.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Hi,

Does anyone have issue with the overclocking and this version?

-980ti Strix
-last Nvidia 387.92

I use the default O/C preset, pushing to something like 1371MHz but launching furmark or game does not show this frequency in the monitoring.
More around 1200MHz, the default card clock. Once during a game the monitoring showed 140XMHz, my usual value but no more.

I reinstalled the GPU tweak software, no change. Using the silent present does well reduce the speed so somehow interaction works. But not as before for the OC preset

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
i got rambon crash when i stream. i have no idea why. on games I am ok, but when i stream on xsplit yesterday was a mess. it was the app that crash. I will continue monitoring these . I also a ha mild oc on it. 01905 gpu boost, voltage to 100% Memory 10050, power target 00120 etc and 92 gpu c target. I can push a little bit the memory and recheck but yesterday stream crash. and leave it until the end, I have to close manualy the stream.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

KotTHECat
Level 10
Hello,
is it possible to run just the ASUSGPUFanService at system start without autostart the actual program?
Intel Core i7 6700K, ASUS Maximus VIII Hero, ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Kingston 2x8GB HX426C15FBK2/16, Corsair MP510 960GB, Toshiba X300 4TB, XFX Pro 750W, Windows 10 Pro

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
i report that since yesterday, with the 1706 windows fall creator update, i have odd behavior in the GPU tweeak. random crashes on monitor app (that is new) and on some instance using xsplit the app crash. 3 times. it is stable on almost everything. I got a test trial for PH and also crash, but after updating the program for the moment is working ok. Please check app with other scenarios and programs and check how it do. if i find other point of interest i will continue sending.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Update. mange to take it out, but also the Afterburner is doing bad it seams that i have to wait.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
with the new creator update y have issues here. windows is asking load of th program every time. i read that is across the board. I am preparing a clean install to make some notes.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

JustinThyme
Level 13
1.5.5.3 is up on the website as of today.
After creators update regardless of what version you are running.....
Uninstall, run Ccleaner to remove orphaned registry entries then reinstall and restart.
The UAC prompt will disappear like magic.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
1.5.5.3 is up on the website as of today.
After creators update regardless of what version you are running.....
Uninstall, run Ccleaner to remove orphaned registry entries then reinstall and restart.
The UAC prompt will disappear like magic.

Hi thanks. Q. run Ccleaner to remove orphaned registry entries is the part to fis registry right?
Learn, Play Enjoy!