Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: boot problem

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raja@ASUS View Post
    The system cycling after power on is normal for this platform depending on the settings. As an example, the applied memory ratio and BCLK affects this because DRAM VBOOT needs a cold restart to engage.
    that's true with overclocking, however I'm not overclocking and I have the same problem with ram base frequency or declared kit frequency.
    I tried every possible test and configurations, multiple bioses deafult settings and not default settings, I still have the problem.
    Is that normal?

New ROGer Array

Angry Asus strix Z370-E Gaming multiplier problem

hi

new bios updated 13.2.18 , prosessor 8700K, i set core multiplier all cores 42x start computer, multipliers is 32 and speed 4200mhz, intel stepping is off, but when i start computer again, in windows multiplier (8x-37x) stepping and not go 4200, stops 3700.I have try many things to fix that, some programs also like Intel extreme tuning utility, but that core ratio wont stay there where is set it, it show right ratio like 42 but wont go threr what i can do? we have been tested XMP mode, manual mode, but same results.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2