cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED synchronization problems on Asus HB Bridges

Flid1975
Level 7
Hello,

I am not able to synchronize the leds of my SLI HB bridge with the motherboard and video cards. The bridge cable is connected to RGB header 12v, but not sync.

I tested in with two different bridges on the RVED10 and RVIE motherboards, using the latest version of the AURA and GTX Strix 1080 and 1080 TI software.

On the ASUS site it is mentioned that they are compatible with AURA Sync, but in AURA software there is no option to select the SLI bridge. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.
2 REPLIES 2

Flid1975
Level 7
Flid1975 wrote:
Hello,

I am not able to synchronize the leds of my SLI HB bridge with the motherboard and video cards. The bridge cable is connected to RGB header 12v, but not sync.

I tested in with two different bridges on the RVED10 and RVIE motherboards, using the latest version of the AURA and GTX Strix 1080 and 1080 TI software.

On the ASUS site it is mentioned that they are compatible with AURA Sync, but in AURA software there is no option to select the SLI bridge. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Does anyone with this SLI bridge have synchronized the LEDs with the motherboard or video card? In this case, could you send a picture of the cable connection on the motherboard and the SLI bridge?

Thank you!

Flid1975 wrote:
Does anyone with this SLI bridge have synchronized the LEDs with the motherboard or video card? In this case, could you send a picture of the cable connection on the motherboard and the SLI bridge?

Thank you!

Were you able to figure out the issue?? I am having the same problem. Any advice would be great