K55VJ Keyboard Replacement from X550DP

i have a laptop ASUS K55VJ (or A55VJ) that the A-key was broken, and i need to replace it soon, and then i look at my friend's laptop ASUS X550DP, and i see he doesn't repair it, so i look at the keyboard, it's really really similar, or maybe the same as mine, but the problem is it's was plastic tightened, and mine's not, so i don't know it work or not

update : i've been desoldered the plastic-tightened, so i give the pic to compare it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20171006_002912.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	251.2 KB 
ID:	67885

top : my present keyboard (k55vj)
    bottom : X550DP keyboard

well... i'm not sure it is similar, or maybe it's really same with my present keyboard
    Last edited by rama dwipa; 10-05-2017 at 04:38 PM. Reason: updating information

Super Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by rama dwipa View Post
    i have a laptop ASUS K55VJ (or A55VJ) that the A-key was broken, and i need to replace it soon, and then i look at my friend's laptop ASUS X550DP, and i see he doesn't repair it, so i look at the keyboard, it's really really similar, or maybe the same as mine, but the problem is it's was plastic tightened, and mine's not, so i don't know it work or not

update : i've been desoldered the plastic-tightened, so i give the pic to compare it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20171006_002912.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	251.2 KB 
ID:	67885

top : my present keyboard (k55vj)
    bottom : X550DP keyboard

well... i'm not sure it is similar, or maybe it's really same with my present keyboard
    The keyboard's part may be different between different laptops. So it may not be able to be used.

According to your description, I would like to suggest you to bring back your mobile to our service center to replace the correct part.

The following is the contact information:
    http://www.asus.com/support/Service-...All-Countries/

Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information:
    http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#

Sorry for the trouble.