Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by mmohamed2 View Post
    Mate, i literly tried every easy software solution, nothing work, something need to reset to remove the stuck color
    IT WILL BE WORSE IF YOU APPLY DIFFERENT PROFILES MULTIPLE TIME & USING DIFF AURA CORE VERSION

Every GL553VD/GL753VD will get the same issue or it's already have it but didn't notice that

Is it a Hardware or Software issue? - If Software i go to fix it. Hardware i go to replace the keyboard LED

ROG Enthusiast Array

A idea?

Mate, i literly tried every easy software solution, nothing work, something need to reset to remove the stuck color
    IT WILL BE WORSE IF YOU APPLY DIFFERENT PROFILES MULTIPLE TIME & USING DIFF AURA CORE VERSION

Every GL553VD/GL753VD will get the same issue or it's already have it but didn't notice that

I think the computer saves the data a place on the computer, or in the motherboard. Because on the startup before Windows loading, there is light in the keyboard. The same colors as you set. So? if we could get where? We could reset the intern data for the computer.

I am not sure. Because i still don't know about it is a software or hardware issue.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array mmohamed2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Simon942 View Post
    Is it a Hardware or Software issue? - If Software i go to fix it. Hardware i go to replace the keyboard LED
    i still thinking it's software problem, but changing keyboard maybe will fix it

i will take it to asus repair center but in the summer, please when you fix it tell me

I think the computer saves the data a place on the computer, or in the motherboard. Because on the startup before Windows loading, there is light in the keyboard. The same colors as you set. So? if we could get where? We could reset the intern data for the computer.

I am not sure. Because i still don't know about it is a software or hardware issue.
    right, even when your remove the hard drive, the color you set will still appear in booting , so maybe removing cmos battery will wipe everything & fix the issue

if you can ,try it, because i still in warranty

ROG Enthusiast Array

right, even when your remove the hard drive, the color you set will still appear in booting , so maybe removing cmos battery will wipe everything & fix the issue

if you can ,try it, because i still in warranty
    Hm yes, i don't try today, but i can try another day, thanks. I can tell you it is not a issue with ROG Aura Core. Because i have two of these computer same models. And yea on the other computer it works fine.
    But i think it is a firmware issue, maybe?

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Because i have two of these computer same models. And yea on the other computer it works fine.
    Simon942, can you please confirm that if you set static white (255;255;255) colour for keyboard on fine-functioning laptop, each key in lowest row has an additive of green on their right side, like this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171008_195632.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	401.9 KB 
ID:	70987
    Last edited by Lord Obsidian; 01-28-2018 at 04:07 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Post Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Obsidian View Post
    Simon942, can you please confirm that if you set static white (255;255;255) colour for keyboard on fine-functioning laptop, each key in lowest row has an additive of green on their right side, like this?

Name:	20171008_195632.jpg 
Size:	401.9 KB 
ID:	70987
    Yes i can, I confirm it.

Name:	IMG_20180128_040233.jpg 
Size:	450.3 KB 
ID:	70991Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180128_040233.jpg 
Size:	450.3 KB 
ID:	70991

ROG Enthusiast Array

A UPDATE FROM ASUS TECH Support!

They have confirmed it is a issue with Windows and the ROG Aura Core, it can cause issues on some computers. They are now working on a fix. It is because ROG Aura Core mixing the colors it is results in the colors be darker!
    On Monday that will come a new update.

A UPDATE FROM ASUS TECH Support!

They have confirmed it is a issue with Windows and the ROG Aura Core, it can cause issues on some computers. They are now working on a fix. It is because ROG Aura Core mixing the colors it is results in the colors be darker!
    On Monday that will come a new update.
    But i tried before different windows 10 version with both aura core version available

I think they are wrong, i talked with'em before and i get stupid answers like " it's because the power button is on red light "

Anyway , i have to wait , thank you for the news

ROG Enthusiast Array

But i tried before different windows 10 version with both aura core version available

I think they are wrong, i talked with'em before and i get stupid answers like " it's because the power button is on red light "

Anyway , i have to wait , thank you for the news
    It is not because the lamp is red also the power button, it is because the colors get mixed in the software and after that be send to your computers firmware.
    The color database is placed on a chip on your motherboard. If you could get access to this in your BIOS, if not locked, you could reset this database.
    They have send the issue to level. 2 (Tech team) and will look into this problem, i will get a update from them here tomorrow.
    They are currently working on a fix.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast