cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FX553VE No info display on gaming center.

potskillabenteo
Level 7
There's no info dispplay on gaming center after the asus service center reformatted my laptop.
I already downloaded and installed the latest version of of gaming center on asus drivers and utilities page. Please see screeenshots. Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
potskillabenteocho5 wrote:
There's no info dispplay on gaming center after the asus service center reformatted my laptop.
I already downloaded and installed the latest version of of gaming center on asus drivers and utilities page. Please see screeenshots. Thank you.

Did you use the system restore method that we have provided in your laptop?
If the file which downloaded from the support site could not be used normally, we might suggest you to find the patch C:/eDrivers/AsInsWiz.exe. Let all drivers install their own.

AtlasMinor
Level 8
Had program problem happen on one of my purchases, returned from RMA, Reformat / instal was on the description and my programs either half worked or wouldnt install at all ...

Basically you can send it back, something went wrong with the reformat Asus did, didnt clear the disk all the way, or something went wrong during the Reimage

Win10 still allows use and creation of System Images, when you first used the laptop if you created a backup image on DVD's or better external SSD, you could just plug in an reimage yourself back to day one.

Its a good practice to get into when first learning a new system. i used over 50-Dvd's on my last purchase and going into windows-10, now its cake walk point click drag/drop re-calibrate. NP

sheppardpat47
Level 7
Hey,

You DON'T need to reinstall, you need to install in this order :

- ATK package
- BIOS 302
-Latest Windows 10 Updatges

And THEN install ROG Gaming Center,

Have a nice day
Hello I hate Asus Aura 🙂 🙂 🙂