cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rig.

-javier-
Level 7
This is my thermaltake armor full tower my rig specs are at the bottom.
the reason i have a fan pointing to the cpu is cause i wanted more air flow on the vrm just to feel safe, also i am using a custom watercool system consist of a 3x120mm Radiator ,Swiftech MCP655 Watercooling Pump and a Heatkiller 3.0 cpu block i hope to get some comments on this thread i know some of you wont like the case but i dont plan to change it anytime soon and if i do change it will be for the Haf X case, thanks and all comments and advise are welcome.

ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E
SSD Corsair Force Series 3 120GB
EVGA GeForce GTX580 SLI
CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB 1866mhz
Case ThermalTake armor - Custom WaterCooled System
Antec High Current Pro HCP-1200 1200W Power Supply
3 REPLIES 3

chrsplmr
Level 18
ThankYou. I especially liked the logo on the reservoir. The last image ROGz it all...
One look at that and you know when your play'n...ya aint play'n.c.

abb1
Level 8
Very nice set up! You are right though about the Thermaltake case. I have had two of them and found them both to be low quality, made with cheap materials, however, the Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Gaming Case, has made me change my mind to a point. It may be my next case. The only thing that is stopping me is what will I do with my Cooler Master 830 series full tower case that I now own, and water cooling is limited with the Level 10:(

HiVizMan
Level 40
That is sweet my friend very very sweet.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.