cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus x extreme??

NE0XY
Level 9
Hi,

I'm wondering if there'll be a MAXIMUS X EXTREME for Z370 like with Z270. IE with included mono-waterblock.

That's all 😃
4 REPLIES 4

JustinThyme
Level 13
I’m certain there will be an extreme but they are always released several months after the other models. This release didn’t happen around CES time so no hoopla over it.**Whether or not it comes with a waterblock is another story.*

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
I’m certain there will be an extreme but they are always released several months after the other models. This release didn’t happen around CES time so no hoopla over it.**Whether or not it comes with a waterblock is another story.*

Guess I'll just have to be patient then... which I'm not 😛

NE0XY wrote:
Guess I'll just have to be patient then... which I'm not 😛

Yeah I know that feeling. I had no patience on the Z270 and just bought the Formula. **

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
Yeah I know that feeling. I had no patience on the Z270 and just bought the Formula. **

I'm having a hard time with this atm. I am piecing my parts together in PC partpicker(they still dont have the x formula listed btw) but i'm having a hard time finding a cpu waterblock with rgb that i really like/isnt a piece of crap. I would love to see a Z370 maximus x extreme board with the monoblock return. I think the IX was beautiful but never used it. I'm hoping to actually start buying hardware and building beggining of the year/tax season lol and am hoping that they at least announce the extreme board by then so i can know if i want to wait or go with the formula.