cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS G752VS: Follow up - Where is my laptop!?

Tegan
Level 7
Hello,

This is a follow up from my previous post:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?94924-Asus-g752vs-terrible-customer-service-Paying-for-fau...!

So after Bahz got into contact with the Taiwan service team to follow up with one of the managers of the ASUS team over here in the UK, I had the manager contact me and provide me with a returns number to pass onto the retailer for a refund and return of the laptop.

This all went fine, ASUS accepted responsibility and the retailer accepted the returns number and began to arrange a refund & cancellation with the associated finance company. I received an email regarding the laptop collection from ASUS to have the laptop shipped over to the Netherlands on the 01/09/17. DHL came to collect the laptop as normal and it was shipped over and signed for by ASUS according to the tracking details as seen below:

Airway Bill Number: 1635825866
http://www.dhl.co.uk/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=1635825866&brand=DHL

After some waiting, I received no correspondence from ASUS that the laptop had been received or anything regarding a status or update. I spoke to the retailer and provided them with the tracking number to show that the laptop had been received but they were equally puzzled as to why ASUS had zero communication with myself or them.

I proceeded to email the same manager again (that provided me with the returns number to provide to the retailer) on the 22/09/17 and asked what was going on and why I haven't received an update or any correspondence from the manufacturer. Unsurprisingly, I got no response.

I got back into contact again with the retailer who are literally waiting to refund the money and cancel the finance agreement but they cannot do so without correspondence from ASUS. They are now trying to chase you up with both their accounts team and their finance director to see if they can resolve this but evidently they aren't getting anywhere as I haven't heard anything since the 02/10/17.

Where on earth is the laptop?

What is going on?

This is absolutely poor customer service from your side regarding the whole situation and I'm getting extremely fed up now at this point. At this stage, I shouldn't be surprised with the amount of problems you've put me through... Like I said, I'm absolutely fuming at this point as you've caused me all these issues and now you are leaving both me and the retailer in the dark in regards to my return. I can't believe I have to take this to the forums to even get anywhere with your company / customer service team! Absolute garbage.

Here is the return number if you care enough to get off your backsides and do something:

NLA1H51208

With that said - I will take my custom elsewhere (i.e. MSI) as I most certainly will never, ever buy a product from ASUS and trust you again.
3 REPLIES 3

Bill
Level 7
Hello Tegan
Thank you for your thread. I'm terribly sorry that you have to go through that trouble
I've contacted related personnel to help resolving this matter
Thank you

Bill@ASUS wrote:
Hello Tegan
Thank you for your thread. I'm terribly sorry that you have to go through that trouble
I've contacted related personnel to help resolving this matter
Thank you

Thank you,

Will that personnel be contacting me, the retailer or both?

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Tegan wrote:
Thank you,

Will that personnel be contacting me, the retailer or both?

We will notify the local service team to contact you again.
Sorry for the trouble.