Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    Got it. Can you tell me your system specs and take a screenshot of where the number 60 get stuck.

Trying to enter 144, it takes the 14 and then eats the 4 input. Same thing happens if I try to enter something like 61, it takes the 6 and doesn't allow the 1.

New ROGer Array

AkaNe@Asus

Please try to do a fresh install of AURA again following those steps.
    -> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel
    -> Reboot your computer
    -> (Optional: Only run if you have problem to install the setup. Run AURA Cleaner. )
    -> Run "setup" as Administrator (Right click on "Setup" and "Run as Administrator")
    -> Reboot your computer before starting the new AURA
    I always do that, just did it again. All the same over here. This is beyond weird .

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Carbonicdk PC Specs
    Carbonicdk PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming
    ProcessorIntel i7-8700k
    Memory (part number)F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX GTX1080TI O11G GAMING
    Sound CardSchiit Modi 2 Uber
    MonitorAsus MG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960Evo
    CaseFractal Design Define R6 - Tempered Glass
    Power SupplyCorsair Professional Platinum Series AX860
    OS Windows 10 64bit

Just made a fresh install of windows 10 pro fall creators update on my Z370-E and it can't find the built in motherboard LED's or RGB LED strips. It's also rather unstable and unreliable.
    In other words, Aura is pretty much broken on the latest general release version of Windows .

ROG Enthusiast Array

Tried to install this today on my z170 Formula. Installs fine but program fails to start. I had to revert back to what was on the cd to get any program to fire back up and control my aura.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Same Issue here have done all you siggested no dice. I had to go back to the program on the install cd to get it to work again. z170 Formula Here

Can you try namAehT's suggestion by ending the processes AsROGAuraGpuDllServer and LightingService before you launch Aura.

If it doesn't work, please try to do a clean install of AURA by doing the following:
    -> Rebooth your computer
    -> Download latest version of AURA. Run "setup" as Administrator (Right click on "Setup" and "Run as Administrator")

ROG Enthusiast Array

hey

eviqine, from your BIOS screenshot I see that you have the 5419 BIOS version. Please help to update to the latest BIOS Available on the support site. On 26/10/2017, the latest BIOS is 0419 for the Strix Z370-F. After updating, please do a fresh install of AURA and let me know if you still have the problem.

Got it. Can you tell me your system specs and take a screenshot of where the number 60 get stuck.

Can you tell me if you run the AURA Cleaner in between the Uninstalling and installing step?

Please try to do a fresh install of AURA again following those steps.
    -> Reboot your computer
    -> (Optional: Only run if you have problem to install the setup. Run AURA Cleaner. )
    -> Run "setup" as Administrator (Right click on "Setup" and "Run as Administrator")

Can you try to boot your board with only 4 sticks and see if you have the same problem.

From your screenshot, AURA should now be uninstalled. Which step do not work for you?

Thanks. I will report your system specs. We are doing our best to improve this CPU load issue.
    0419 and 5419 is the same bios is the last bios come out..the difference is about MCE in 5419 is open....by default and the voltage go up to reach 4.7-5 gh..
    0419 is mce CLOSED by default and u cant open..and ur cpu 8700k reach 4.3 only

ROG Enthusiast Array

yesterday

yesterday it was working all day...today again when i open my computer!motherboard and led strip go on motherboard gone again...every day same problem...
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 22851563_7584666048373492_211574243_o.jpg  

New ROGer Array madsushi PC Specs
    madsushi PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E
    ProcessorIntel i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1MSI 1080TI GAMING X
    MonitorASUS PG279Q
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 960 EVO
    CPU CoolerEVGA CLC 280MM
    CaseCorsair Air 540
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3
    Keyboard WASD Custom Keyboard
    Mouse Logitech MX-518
    Headset Sennheiser PC-360
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus
    OS Windows 10 - 1703

Quote Originally Posted by eviqine View Post
    yesterday it was working all day...today again when i open my computer!motherboard and led strip go on motherboard gone again...every day same problem...
    eviqine, I had the motherboard RGB not show up in Aura at all (and did not turn on). I took the motherboard out of the case, unscrewed the RGB sheath (3 screws on the bottom), and disconnected the cable that connects the RGB sheath to the motherboard. Then I flipped (switched which end plugged into which) and reseated the cable firmly on both sides, reconnected the RGB sheath, and restarted. That fixed the issues I had been seeing with my motherboard RGB not showing up in Aura and not turning on.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-E-No-RGB-LEDs

ROG Junior Member Array

Marisma public

Thanks for your support AkaNe ! I'll wait for the next update then ... I'll enjoy some rainbow rgb show until then !

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by namoi View Post
    The channels I am using are the one specified in the X99 Strix Gaming manual for 4 sticks configuration which are DIMM_A1, B1, D1 and C1.

And I didn't tried to unplug the sticks. Should I ? They work pretty well except this behavior.
    You can try out. I have reported the issue to our software team. But so far, I have only your case for this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug2507 View Post
    Managed to get mine working, waste of time though as can't save a profile and resets as soon as I close it! FFS!
    Can you tell us how you got it to work?

Also, for the profile that reset, that was an issue we had with 1.05.22 version. Can you confirm you now use 1.05.25.

Quote Originally Posted by Flancito View Post
    I always do that, just did it again. All the same over here. This is beyond weird .
    Alright, I have reported your case to software team to see if they can replicate and find a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonicdk View Post
    Just made a fresh install of windows 10 pro fall creators update on my Z370-E and it can't find the built in motherboard LED's or RGB LED strips. It's also rather unstable and unreliable.
    In other words, Aura is pretty much broken on the latest general release version of Windows .
    I have added your case for the issue related to the Windows 10 pro fall creators update.
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast