Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by namoi View Post
    You need the phanteks mobo adapter which de cross the wire (they are not standard on phanteks stuff).

http://www.phanteks.com/PH-CB_RGB4P.html

If you have it already, check this :

Be sure also to follow the instruction before unpluging the front leds from the sata connector (long press the led button until they turn off) then unplug the sata connector.
    If you don't do it the phanteks led controller will continue to work alongside aura which will mess the lighting.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
    I did turn off the leds and unplugged de sata conector before connecting the case leds to the motherboard. Guess I need the adapter after all. Thank you for your response namoi

ROG Enthusiast Array

It crashes when I open the Aura Sync App. I have tried reinstalling. No luck. Have tried the Aura Cleaner too during uninstallation. Please help

Windows 10 Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.64)
    Intel i7-6700K
    ASUS Maximus IX Code BIOS 1009
    Corsair H110i
    ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC
    Seagate 1TB
    Phanteks Enthoo Evolve ATX
    Cougar CMX 700 v3
    ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q
    ASUS ROG CLAYMORE
    ASUS ROG SPATHA/GLADIUS II

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by leekimah View Post
    It crashes when I open the Aura Sync App. I have tried reinstalling. No luck. Have tried the Aura Cleaner too during uninstallation. Please help

Windows 10 Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.64)
    Intel i7-6700K
    ASUS Maximus IX Code BIOS 1009
    Corsair H110i
    ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC
    Seagate 1TB
    Phanteks Enthoo Evolve ATX
    Cougar CMX 700 v3
    ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q
    ASUS ROG CLAYMORE
    ASUS ROG SPATHA/GLADIUS II
    Hi,

Did you unblock the software you downloaded? If not, select the file you downloaded and right click. Go to properties and select the unblock checkbox and apply. If its a zip file you can now extract and execute setup. Before unblocking I also experienced strange behavioures with the apps I installed.

New ROGer Array

Hello there! My problem would be that after 20 minutes of sync (mouse pugio+tuf z370 plus+xpg spectrix+gtx 1060 strix) the program begins to lag, become unresponsive and to desyncronize my lightings and on top of that, trying to restart the app won't do anything. Restarting my pc does the trick, but after quite some time of syncrionization the problem loops. I desyncronized my mouse and the rest of parts stay synced without any problems. I switched my usb port without any luck and I read some info that some guys had this problem in the past, but with gladius ii. Do you think that it might be a problem with my parts or with the software? Even though, please look into the problem of syncing pugio with asus aura. Thanks a bunch!

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by jester9 View Post
    Hello there! My problem would be that after 20 minutes of sync (mouse pugio+tuf z370 plus+xpg spectrix+gtx 1060 strix) the program begins to lag, become unresponsive and to desyncronize my lightings and on top of that, trying to restart the app won't do anything. Restarting my pc does the trick, but after quite some time of syncrionization the problem loops. I desyncronized my mouse and the rest of parts stay synced without any problems. I switched my usb port without any luck and I read some info that some guys had this problem in the past, but with gladius ii. Do you think that it might be a problem with my parts or with the software? Even though, please look into the problem of syncing pugio with asus aura. Thanks a bunch!
    I have the same issue since i added either my gpu or my gladius 2.
    It works with cycking color mode but with rainbow if eventually freeze.

You can kill lightingservice and restart it or use aura. It will crawl but you can off the effects then on again and it will kind of work but the syncing will be messed.

I ended by either restarting the pc or sadly use only color cycling...

This soft is really half backed and for a long time.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

ROG Enthusiast Array AtrixfizIeo PC Specs
    AtrixfizIeo PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI hero
    Processor1700X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Asus STRIX 1080
    Monitor1 34'' LG ultrawide, 1 55'' Samsung 4K
    Storage #1Toshiba 128GB SSD, samsung evo 840 512GB SSD
    Storage #2(2) WD 2TB HDD, 1 WD 4TB, XPG M.2 1TB
    CPU CoolerH110I
    CaseLian Li Lancool One Digital
    Power SupplyEVGA 850
    Keyboard G910 Orion Spectrum
    Mouse Corsair Dark Orb
    Headset Corsair Void Pro RGB
    OS Windows 10 pro Advanced

I have tried what seems like everything. My problem is about 2 weeks ago my board, LED strips, and one stick of RAM all went out. My GPU and the other stick of RAM are still glowing, With that said, only the GPU will respond to anything, the other stick started out with one purple light, and one white. At some point during some random night, it went rainbow. (all my specs are in my drop down on the left there).
    back Story, I was on BIOS 9902, with Aura 1.04.42, windows 10 FC 1709( Windows is the only thing i'm a lil fuzzy about, but I know I had already gone to FC edition but don't know what build) when this all took place. My first steps were to simply just toggle off, toggle on, and so on, fiddle with it as you would. After seeing this was getting me no where, I uninstalled.. downloaded the newest version of Aura, and tried to install, this is when I ran into the crash issue. So It began.. And so to shorten this up, please find listed below all things I have tried, with 0% success. , and mostly in this order.

• Cleaned computer of Aura Software, tried to reinstall
    • Unplugged RAM, tried different slots
    • Installed 1701 BIOS
    • Installed newest version Windows Pro Insider 17040.1
    • Clicked unblock zip, and install with admin
    • Changed permissions :\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\AsIO.sys
    • Tried listed "Asus update" claims file size is incorrect
    • Hit the side of the computer
    • Made sure everything was correct in BIOS for LEDs

I'm sure I am forgetting something haha So at this point I have confirmed I can still control my GPU via Asus GPU Aura software, but I can not control my RAM with G.Skill software.

Quote Originally Posted by AtrixfizIeo View Post
    I have tried what seems like everything. My problem is about 2 weeks ago my board, LED strips, and one stick of RAM all went out. My GPU and the other stick of RAM are still glowing, With that said, only the GPU will respond to anything, the other stick started out with one purple light, and one white. At some point during some random night, it went rainbow. (all my specs are in my drop down on the left there).
    back Story, I was on BIOS 9902, with Aura 1.04.42, windows 10 FC 1709( Windows is the only thing i'm a lil fuzzy about, but I know I had already gone to FC edition but don't know what build) when this all took place. My first steps were to simply just toggle off, toggle on, and so on, fiddle with it as you would. After seeing this was getting me no where, I uninstalled.. downloaded the newest version of Aura, and tried to install, this is when I ran into the crash issue. So It began.. And so to shorten this up, please find listed below all things I have tried, with 0% success. , and mostly in this order.

• Cleaned computer of Aura Software, tried to reinstall
    • Unplugged RAM, tried different slots
    • Installed 1701 BIOS
    • Installed newest version Windows Pro Insider 17040.1
    • Clicked unblock zip, and install with admin
    • Changed permissions :\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\AsIO.sys
    • Tried listed "Asus update" claims file size is incorrect
    • Hit the side of the computer
    • Made sure everything was correct in BIOS for LEDs

I'm sure I am forgetting something haha So at this point I have confirmed I can still control my GPU via Asus GPU Aura software, but I can not control my RAM with G.Skill software.
    Not sure if I have it right, but are you using G Skill software alongside Aura ? If so, it is a baaad idea, just use Aura and be sure to use the Gskill cleaner after uninstalling it (reboot in between). At that point I would also uninstall Aura (again ) with the same procedure -> Uninstall, Reboot, Aura Cleaner.
    Then reinstall Aura (again )

Now, if the issue persist (I am speaking of the RAM), be sure to check if your SPD aren't corrupted. Give Taiphoon Burner a go for this.
    If they are corruption there is a fix for it.

Latest Aura shouldn't corrupt SPD but I am not sure about G Skill one.

Good Luck

AtrixfizIeo PC Specs
    Processor1700X
    CPU CoolerH110I
    Power SupplyEVGA 850
    Mouse Corsair Dark Orb

No, I tested to see if the G.Skill software would work, it did not. Every time I have tried something I have uninstalled, and rebooted. But what is this Aura cleaner, and G.Skill cleaner?

Quote Originally Posted by AtrixfizIeo View Post
    No, I tested to see if the G.Skill software would work, it did not. Every time I have tried something I have uninstalled, and rebooted. But what is this Aura cleaner, and G.Skill cleaner?
    Both the Aura Cleaner and "GSkill Cleaner" basically remove leftovers of the previous uninstallation.
    That could be the source of your problem.

For "G skill Cleaner", follow the instruction here :

https://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=14269

Then Uninstall Aura, reboot and use Aura Cleaner (just launch it with administrative privilege)

Here is Aura Cleaner

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...UJGTTZrcExfSkE

Then Install Aura again.

Again if you still have issue with your RAM I highly suggest to check for SPD corruptions.

AtrixfizIeo PC Specs
    Processor1700X
    CPU CoolerH110I
    Power SupplyEVGA 850
    Mouse Corsair Dark Orb

Thanks, I will give this a shoot, and report back!

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast