Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 231
  1. #1
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio
    AkaNe0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    19
    Posts
    566

    AURA v1.05.25 [Report all issues in this thread]

    A new version of AURA software is available here. Before reporting, make sure to:
    -> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system.
    -> Run "setup" as Administrator (Right click on "Setup" and "Run as Administrator")
    -> Reboot your computer before starting the new AURA
    -> If you are still having problem with installing AURA, please run the AURACleaner once you've uninstall and reboot your computer and before launching the "Setup" file.

    Changelog v1.05.25
    • Update CPU-Z 1.79.1 or later version to avoid conflict with Aura
    • Features new UI with RGB value direct key-in
    • Fix Aura reset to default when booting and waking up from sleep


    Note
    For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
    For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not work.

    Known issues
    • Corsair 16GB kits (2x8GB) not detecting in AURA software -> Try out the BETA version that fix the issue
    • Issues with the wave effect not working properly
    • Install problem with Windows Fall Creators Update => Temporary solution available here
    • CPU loading issue with system freezing
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

  2. #2
    New ROGer Array drgabber PC Specs
    drgabber PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Lenovo Y510p
    MotherboardAsus ROG Crosshair VI
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1800X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill TridentZ RGB F4-3200C16D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Duke OC
    Sound CardOnboard SupremeFX S1220
    MonitorLG IPS231B-BN
    Storage #1Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB
    Storage #2LG GGC-H20L Blu-ray/HD DVD/DVD±R
    CPU CoolerCryorig R1 Universal
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass
    Power SupplyCorsair CX750M
    Keyboard WASD CODE 87 Cherry MX Clear Switches
    Mouse Logitech G602
    Headset Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum
    Mouse Pad Pad-Zilla
    Headset/Speakers Corsair SP2500 Speakers/Philips SHP9500 Headphones
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterNetgear Nighthawk R7000
    Accessory #1 Asus PCE-AC68 WiFi Card
    Accessory #2 Xbox One Controller & Wireless Adapter

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    1.05.25 not detecting motherboard or RGB strip lighting

    I copied this from another thread:

    Aura version 1.05.25 isn't detecting my motherboard or RGB strip lighting, just my G.Skill RGB RAM. The motherboard and RGB strips are flashing a lighting scheme I haven't used in months and the only way I can get it to stop is by turning off RGB lighting in the BIOS. I tried BIOS versions 1601 and 1701. Interestingly, Aura version 1.04.29 works fine and most of the versions between 1.04.29 and 1.05.25 crash when I try to open them.

    To be clear, 1.05.25 does not crash like some of the previous versions. The problem now is that it does not detect motherboard or RGB strip lighting on my Crosshair VI motherboard. RGB control of my G.Skill RAM is working.

    Any suggestions?

  3. #3
    ROG Member Array takitoes PC Specs
    takitoes PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero BIOS 1301
    Processori7 - 7700k delid @ 5ghz
    Memory (part number)Corsair 2 x 8GB DDR4 3000mhz CL15 (CMR16GX4M2C3000C15)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080ti
    Sound CardCreative AE-5
    MonitorDell S2417DG + Dell U2718Q
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 960 500GB M.2
    Storage #21TB WD Blue + 2TB WD Black
    CPU CoolerCryorig R1 Universal
    CaseCorsair 570X
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850x
    Keyboard Corsair K70 LUX RGB Red switches
    Mouse Logitech G900 chaos spectrum
    Headset AKG 712 Pro + Mod Mic 5
    Mouse Pad Artisan Shiden Kai Soft L Snow white
    OS Win 10 64bit
    Network RouterNighthawk R7000
    Accessory #1 6 x In Win Polaris 120mm RGB fans
    Accessory #2 4 x Phatenk RBG strips

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Working really nicely for me, even with 6 x newly acquired inwin Polaris fans.

    Aura still not detecting my Corsair CMR16GX4M2C3000C15 kit (ill post in the other thread too).

    Hoping for a fix soon but pretty happy so far

  4. #4
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Gofran PC Specs
    Gofran PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA
    Processori9-9900K
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-32gb
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti
    MonitorDell 2417dg
    Storage #1970 evo 500gb
    Storage #2951 nvme 500gb
    CPU CoolerROG RYUO 240
    Power SupplyAsus RoG Thor 850W
    Keyboard Asus claymore
    Mouse Asus Spatha
    Mouse Pad Asus rog sheath
    OS Windows 10
    Accessory #1 Phanteks Evolv x

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    280

    well i have still issue with mouse gladius II and this mine second keyboard from this batch H9 when on breathing mode on red dont know if it change if choose another collor but it has some flicker moments then returns to normal only the keyboard flickers nothing else

    second vidoe with this issue keyboard is unplugging going back to sync also tried it with armoury thought was going to work but same issue clean install windows 10 only motherboard drivers where installed and aura sync and armoury starting to think if all usb ports are bad or if this an software issue https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...FZ6dXI0blJsWXM 2
    Last edited by Gofran; 10-11-2017 at 02:04 PM.

  5. #5
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    horus gk2000 rgb support?

    There still doesn't seem to be any options for my horus gk2000 rgb keyboard in the aura software.

    Can you tell me if this happpening soon?

    Thanks
    Ash

  6. #6
    New ROGer Array mav571 PC Specs
    mav571 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS STRIX X299-XE
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 7820X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x(F4-3200C16D-16GTZR)
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING Z 8G
    CPU CoolerNZXT X62 KRAKEN
    CaseCorsair Crystal 570X
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750i
    OS Windows 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    On X299-XE Strix is problem with memory sequence
    Rainbow
    right now Rainbow effect is:
    4321 CPU 5678
    I think it should be:
    1234 CPU 5678
    or for the best effect:
    Strix (left side of teh MB), memory 1234, ROG (in the middle MB), memory 5678,

    This same on Comet. Right one every memory modul is treat like one so it looks stupid.
    It is possible to change every memory module order?

  7. #7
    ROG Enthusiast Array Chrome_N PC Specs
    Chrome_N PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Crosshair VI Extreme
    ProcessorRyzen 1800+
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200-8GTZKW
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Geforce GTX 1070 STRIX
    Sound CardAsus XONAR DX
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 960 Pro
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro H115i
    CaseCorsair Carbide Air 540
    Power SupplyCorsair AX760
    Keyboard MIcrosoft Sidewinder
    Mouse Microsoft Sidewinder
    OS Windows 10 Enterprise
    Chrome_N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    29

    Not really a bug - more a feature request. The Crosshair VI Extreme has a lovely backplate with LEDs on the audio jacks. I'd like to have the option to turn ALL lights off when switching off my machine - Aura can only do this for the Aura lights but it should be able to control audio jacks and other mainboard lights as well as the Ethernet jack, too.

  8. #8
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Gofran PC Specs
    Gofran PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA
    Processori9-9900K
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-32gb
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti
    MonitorDell 2417dg
    Storage #1970 evo 500gb
    Storage #2951 nvme 500gb
    CPU CoolerROG RYUO 240
    Power SupplyAsus RoG Thor 850W
    Keyboard Asus claymore
    Mouse Asus Spatha
    Mouse Pad Asus rog sheath
    OS Windows 10
    Accessory #1 Phanteks Evolv x

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    280

    Quote Originally Posted by crazymanash View Post
    There still doesn't seem to be any options for my horus gk2000 rgb keyboard in the aura software.

    Can you tell me if this happpening soon?

    Thanks
    Ash
    i found out that aura does not support horus

  9. #9
    ROG Member Array Krogsager PC Specs
    Krogsager PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS STRIX Z270i
    ProcessorIntel i7-7700k @4.2Ghz
    Memory (part number)CMR16GX4M2C3000C15
    Graphics Card #1ASUS STRIX GTX 1070
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i v2
    CaseLian-Li pc-05sx
    Power SupplyCorsair SF450
    Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
    Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
    Headset Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus
    OS Windows 10 64bit
    Network RouterASUS RT-N66U
    Accessory #1 Steam Controller
    Krogsager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    17

    Sad to see that there's still problems detecting the 16gb kits... T_T

    So far so good, though. Had no problems uninstalling/installing this version!

  10. #10
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio
    AkaNe0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    19
    Posts
    566

    Quote Originally Posted by drgabber View Post
    I copied this from another thread:

    Aura version 1.05.25 isn't detecting my motherboard or RGB strip lighting, just my G.Skill RGB RAM. The motherboard and RGB strips are flashing a lighting scheme I haven't used in months and the only way I can get it to stop is by turning off RGB lighting in the BIOS. I tried BIOS versions 1601 and 1701. Interestingly, Aura version 1.04.29 works fine and most of the versions between 1.04.29 and 1.05.25 crash when I try to open them.

    To be clear, 1.05.25 does not crash like some of the previous versions. The problem now is that it does not detect motherboard or RGB strip lighting on my Crosshair VI motherboard. RGB control of my G.Skill RAM is working.

    Any suggestions?
    I tried to replicate the issue using a Crosshair with the latest 1701 BIOS and a RGB strip connected on the bottom right of the board, but all was showing up on my system. Can you provide additional screenshot of your AURA software?

    Quote Originally Posted by crazymanash View Post
    There still doesn't seem to be any options for my horus gk2000 rgb keyboard in the aura software.

    Can you tell me if this happpening soon?

    Thanks
    Ash
    GK2000 is only AURA RGB and do not support AURA Sync.

    Quote Originally Posted by mav571 View Post
    On X299-XE Strix is problem with memory sequence
    Rainbow
    right now Rainbow effect is:
    4321 CPU 5678
    I think it should be:
    1234 CPU 5678
    or for the best effect:
    Strix (left side of teh MB), memory 1234, ROG (in the middle MB), memory 5678,

    This same on Comet. Right one every memory modul is treat like one so it looks stupid.
    It is possible to change every memory module order?
    Thanks for the suggestion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gofran View Post
    well i have still issue with mouse gladius II and this mine second keyboard from this batch H9 when on breathing mode on red dont know if it change if choose another collor but it has some flicker moments then returns to normal only the keyboard flickers nothing else

    second vidoe with this issue keyboard is unplugging going back to sync also tried it with armoury thought was going to work but same issue clean install windows 10 only motherboard drivers where installed and aura sync and armoury starting to think if all usb ports are bad or if this an software issue https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...FZ6dXI0blJsWXM 2
    As I need more details regarding your issue, I will PM you.
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •