Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by leekimah View Post
    It crashes when I open the Aura Sync App. I have tried reinstalling. No luck. Have tried the Aura Cleaner too during uninstallation. Please help

Windows 10 Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.64)
    Intel i7-6700K
    ASUS Maximus IX Code BIOS 1009
    Corsair H110i
    ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC
    Seagate 1TB
    Phanteks Enthoo Evolve ATX
    Cougar CMX 700 v3
    ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q
    ASUS ROG CLAYMORE
    ASUS ROG SPATHA/GLADIUS II
    Quote Originally Posted by namoi View Post
    Same problem here with unsyncing (gladius 2, x99 strix gaming, 1060 strix 6gb, trident z rgb).
    Not sure if it is mouse related as i added the mouse and the gpu at the same time.

Will see if it changes simething.

Also, mouse in an usb 2 port. Didn't tried on a usb 3.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by jester9 View Post
    Does anyone know if future updates will fix the mess up lighting while mouse is synced after a period of time? Is anyone from the staff team aware of this issue at least? I have a pugio normally connected at an usb port, using tuf z370. I must state that if I'm not syncing my mouse the lightings won't mess up (dram, mobo and gpu).
    Could you provide a picture of your back I/O, and show where your mouse / keyboard are plugged in or tell us which USB port (2.0 / 3.0) it is plugged in.

After that, please try different configuration for your USB ports and let me know if it changes something.
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

On my x99 strix the mouse was plugged on the usb 2 port above the ps2 port (the second one above the ps2 port to be precise).

New ROGer Array

When I restart my pc the software works for about 20 minutes, don't know if it's a rule because sometimes works for more than 20 minutes, sometimes less, before every light mess up and nothing would be synced anymore. The thing is if I unsync the mouse after the mess up, my mobo, ram and gpu would work and if I try to sync my mouse afterwards it wouldn't react, would stay frozen till I restart my pc. My aura ready cooler it's on it's way and shortly I'll order a full fan set to sync with the rest of the components and it would be so dissapointing if lightings would mess up after minutes of syncronization.

I hope that my briefly description indicated you something and I hope that you know what I'm talking about. I'll let you know that I'm using Windows 10 pro, don't know which kernel version, my bios is the same that the mobo came with. I also have the armoury rog installed. I'll provide you the photo of my I/O setup.
    If there's anything that I can provide you with just let me know. I'm waiting eagerly to see an indication towards a fix. Thanks a bunch!
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos WhatsApp Image 2017-11-23 at 18.35.55.jpg  

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    Could you provide a picture of your back I/O, and show where your mouse / keyboard are plugged in or tell us which USB port (2.0 / 3.0) it is plugged in.

After that, please try different configuration for your USB ports and let me know if it changes something.
    So I tried the two usb 2 just near the ps2 port on my x99 and indeed rainbow effect eventually crawl and freeze. I had to reboot two times as the first one didn't solve the issue.

Now i am trying a usb 3 port.

Mouse is a gladius 2 btw.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

When I restart my pc the software works for about 20 minutes, don't know if it's a rule because sometimes works for more than 20 minutes, sometimes less, before every light mess up and nothing would be synced anymore. The thing is if I unsync the mouse after the mess up, my mobo, ram and gpu would work and if I try to sync my mouse afterwards it wouldn't react, would stay frozen till I restart my pc. My aura ready cooler it's on it's way and shortly I'll order a full fan set to sync with the rest of the components and it would be so dissapointing if lightings would mess up after minutes of syncronization.

I hope that my briefly description indicated you something and I hope that you know what I'm talking about. I'll let you know that I'm using Windows 10 pro, don't know which kernel version, my bios is the same that the mobo came with. I also have the armoury rog installed. I'll provide you the photo of my I/O setup.
    If there's anything that I can provide you with just let me know. I'm waiting eagerly to see an indication towards a fix. Thanks a bunch!
    I see what you mean. Two users had similar issues earlier with the 1.05.25 version. For the next version that will come up soon (I don't have exact date yet, but I am crossing fingers for it to be released next week), it should fix some of those stability issues. For now, could you provide me your full system details:
    Motherboard:
    BIOS: To know the BIOS and OS version, search for "System Information" in your windows search bar. Then look at Version (under OS version) and BIOS version/date.
    Graphics card:
    Keyboard:
    Mouse:
    Cooler:
    Monitor:

Also, if you have another lighting control software, make sure to close it before launching AURA.

Quote Originally Posted by namoi View Post
    So I tried the two usb 2 just near the ps2 port on my x99 and indeed rainbow effect eventually crawl and freeze. I had to reboot two times as the first one didn't solve the issue.
    Now i am trying a usb 3 port.
    Mouse is a gladius 2 btw.
    Does this only happen with the Rainbow effect?

What the USB 3 ports resulted in?

New ROGer Array

I have found the last few builds of AURA to not be reliable. The recent releases don't allow me to navigate the interface at all (blacked out and out of place UI - see attached), while previous ones to the recent 2 wouldn't allow me to decouple the RGB settings from the GPU and the MB. It is either selecting synchronized or MB settings only, no way to isolate for GPU RGB. Because of this, I'm currently running an older version (v1.03.50) which operates just fine without any issue.

I've tried uninstalling previous versions, running the AURA cleaner with restarts between each of the installation/uninstallation steps. Not sure what changed in the recent releases but my system doesn't like it. If anyone has any ideas on what is causing the recent software to be finicky, please let me know.

MB: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming/Aura
    BIOS: firmware v3501
    Graphics card: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 OC ROG Strix 1632/1657 MHz 8GB GDDR5
    CPU: Intel i5-6600K

Thanks,
    travman320
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Aura Blacked out UI Issue.JPG  

New ROGer Array

Here we go:

Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z370-Plus Gaming
    BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. 0407. 31-Aug-2017
    Version: 10.0.15063 Build 15063
    Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 1060 6GB OC STRIX
    Keyboard: Redragon Kala
    Mouse: ASUS Pugio
    Cooler: Intel Stock
    Monitor: Samsung LT24D390EWXU

I checked Armoury not to start-up. besides the armoury, which was my first lighting service, I don't have and never used any other. With it closed and uninstalled I haven't had any luck unfortunately, the problem persisting when I have the mouse synced throughout aura.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by travman320 View Post
    I have found the last few builds of AURA to not be reliable. The recent releases don't allow me to navigate the interface at all (blacked out and out of place UI - see attached), while previous ones to the recent 2 wouldn't allow me to decouple the RGB settings from the GPU and the MB. It is either selecting synchronized or MB settings only, no way to isolate for GPU RGB. Because of this, I'm currently running an older version (v1.03.50) which operates just fine without any issue.

I've tried uninstalling previous versions, running the AURA cleaner with restarts between each of the installation/uninstallation steps. Not sure what changed in the recent releases but my system doesn't like it. If anyone has any ideas on what is causing the recent software to be finicky, please let me know.

MB: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming/Aura
    BIOS: firmware v3501
    Graphics card: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 OC ROG Strix 1632/1657 MHz 8GB GDDR5
    CPU: Intel i5-6600K

Thanks,
    travman320
    Flancito got the same issue using the Z170 Pro Gaming AURA here.

Could you try again to follow those steps and let me know if the UI appears the same.

1. Uninstall AURA
    2. Turn off your computer and PSU. Make sure that it's no more power going through your system.
    3. Turn on your computer and Run AURA cleaner.
    4.Download the latest version of Aura available and unzip the zip file, right click on the “Setup” and under Properties\Compatibility, select “Run as administrator”. Apply and close Properties window.
    5. Run the Setup

Here we go:

Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z370-Plus Gaming
    BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. 0407. 31-Aug-2017
    Version: 10.0.15063 Build 15063
    Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 1060 6GB OC STRIX
    Keyboard: Redragon Kala
    Mouse: ASUS Pugio
    Cooler: Intel Stock
    Monitor: Samsung LT24D390EWXU

I checked Armoury not to start-up. besides the armoury, which was my first lighting service, I don't have and never used any other. With it closed and uninstalled I haven't had any luck unfortunately, the problem persisting when I have the mouse synced throughout aura.
    Can you update your BIOS for the motherboard available on the support page. The latest version is now 0430 (November 2017).

New ROGer Array

Guys please help me! ((((
    One of my 2x8 3000mhz modules TridentZ RGB module dont led anymore!
    I tried already 50times to install, remove and reinstall Gskill old and new software also and Aura Sync. But nothing help to do alive light on 2nd module

And i still cant figure to works Aura Sync. Its all time any versions just crash and dont open program.....
    A tried a lot of versions but its crashses or write message with @Obtain@ word. Maybe if Aura start i will alive my 2nd module. but i still cant make aura works.....
    can someone help me to fix this problem?

User above says that Aura v1.03.50 works good. can someone upload it to google drive please? coz i dont see it in google
    Last edited by rainthegod; 11-24-2017 at 06:57 PM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    Flancito got the same issue using the Z170 Pro Gaming AURA here.

Could you try again to follow those steps and let me know if the UI appears the same.

1. Uninstall AURA
    2. Turn off your computer and PSU. Make sure that it's no more power going through your system.
    3. Turn on your computer and Run AURA cleaner.
    4.Download the latest version of Aura available and unzip the zip file, right click on the “Setup” and under Properties\Compatibility, select “Run as administrator”. Apply and close Properties window.
    5. Run the Setup
    Unfortunately it resulted in the same black UI. Was the software team ever able to replicate Flancito's issue? I noticed Flancito and I have similar specs of the same generation - same MB, both use 10 series Strix GPUs (1060 vs 1070), Intel 6 series CPUs (i6600K vs i6700K), and I also use Corsair RAM 16GB (8GBx2) - but red LED. Not sure if there is a conflict with the software and one the hardware components.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast