cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA v1.05.25 [Report all issues in this thread]

AkaNe0
Level 10
A new version of AURA software is available here. Before reporting, make sure to:
-> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system.
-> Run "setup" as Administrator (Right click on "Setup" and "Run as Administrator")
-> Reboot your computer before starting the new AURA
-> If you are still having problem with installing AURA, please run the AURACleaner once you've uninstall and reboot your computer and before launching the "Setup" file.

Changelog v1.05.25

• Update CPU-Z 1.79.1 or later version to avoid conflict with Aura
  • Features new UI with RGB value direct key-in
  • Fix Aura reset to default when booting and waking up from sleep

Note
For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not work.

Known issues

• Corsair 16GB kits (2x8GB) not detecting in AURA software -> Try out the BETA version that fix the issue
  • Issues with the wave effect not working properly
  • Install problem with Windows Fall Creators Update => Temporary solution available here
  • CPU loading issue with system freezing

And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
232 REPLIES 232

drgabber
Level 7
I copied this from another thread:

Aura version 1.05.25 isn't detecting my motherboard or RGB strip lighting, just my G.Skill RGB RAM. The motherboard and RGB strips are flashing a lighting scheme I haven't used in months and the only way I can get it to stop is by turning off RGB lighting in the BIOS. I tried BIOS versions 1601 and 1701. Interestingly, Aura version 1.04.29 works fine and most of the versions between 1.04.29 and 1.05.25 crash when I try to open them.

To be clear, 1.05.25 does not crash like some of the previous versions. The problem now is that it does not detect motherboard or RGB strip lighting on my Crosshair VI motherboard. RGB control of my G.Skill RAM is working.

Any suggestions?

Working really nicely for me, even with 6 x newly acquired inwin Polaris fans.

Aura still not detecting my Corsair CMR16GX4M2C3000C15 kit (ill post in the other thread too).

Hoping for a fix soon but pretty happy so far 🙂

drgabber wrote:
I copied this from another thread:

Aura version 1.05.25 isn't detecting my motherboard or RGB strip lighting, just my G.Skill RGB RAM. The motherboard and RGB strips are flashing a lighting scheme I haven't used in months and the only way I can get it to stop is by turning off RGB lighting in the BIOS. I tried BIOS versions 1601 and 1701. Interestingly, Aura version 1.04.29 works fine and most of the versions between 1.04.29 and 1.05.25 crash when I try to open them.

To be clear, 1.05.25 does not crash like some of the previous versions. The problem now is that it does not detect motherboard or RGB strip lighting on my Crosshair VI motherboard. RGB control of my G.Skill RAM is working.

Any suggestions?

I tried to replicate the issue using a Crosshair with the latest 1701 BIOS and a RGB strip connected on the bottom right of the board, but all was showing up on my system. Can you provide additional screenshot of your AURA software?

crazymanash wrote:
There still doesn't seem to be any options for my horus gk2000 rgb keyboard in the aura software.

Can you tell me if this happpening soon?

Thanks
Ash

GK2000 is only AURA RGB and do not support AURA Sync.

mav571 wrote:
On X299-XE Strix is problem with memory sequence
Rainbow
right now Rainbow effect is:
4321 CPU 5678
I think it should be:
1234 CPU 5678
or for the best effect:
Strix (left side of teh MB), memory 1234, ROG (in the middle MB), memory 5678,

This same on Comet. Right one every memory modul is treat like one so it looks stupid.
It is possible to change every memory module order?

Thanks for the suggestion.

Gofran wrote:
well i have still issue with mouse gladius II and this mine second keyboard from this batch H9 when on breathing mode on red dont know if it change if choose another collor but it has some flicker moments then returns to normal only the keyboard flickers nothing else

second vidoe with this issue keyboard is unplugging going back to sync also tried it with armoury thought was going to work but same issue clean install windows 10 only motherboard drivers where installed and aura sync and armoury starting to think if all usb ports are bad or if this an software issue https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1kjeBfYU6imaFZ6dXI0blJsWXM 2

As I need more details regarding your issue, I will PM you.

Only 3 first profiles are working properly, all others starting with Rainbow are stopping after 15-20 mins, just freezes in random color. When I change the profile after that to Breathing for example - MB, RAM, led strip and keyboard are switching to it but lack sync, mouse stays with the same color from the freeze. Sync is back after reboot along with mouse.

Everything from Rainbow to Music (I didn't test Temperature and Strobing though) doesn't work properly from version to version.

Downloaded and installed this new version of aura when applying comet from the Aura interface its only showing red. Also there are some other lighting effects that only show red and the colour does not change, reverting back a version works flawless even though there are less lighting effects, comet works on the older version changing to various colours and the other effects work as they should. This version has a few bugs which need to be addressed.

AliAPCMR wrote:
Downloaded and installed this new version of aura when applying comet from the Aura interface its only showing red. Also there are some other lighting effects that only show red and the colour does not change, reverting back a version works flawless even though there are less lighting effects, comet works on the older version changing to various colours and the other effects work as they should. This version has a few bugs which need to be addressed.

Do you have another lighting control software open at the same time from competitors?

heyepic wrote:
Running this on Deluxe II motherboard.
Still throws Machine Check Exception on reboot. Like the last 10 or so versions. Is there any fix for this?
It won't throw it as long as I initiate sleep and wake from sleep. A full reboot will 100% of the time throw Machine Check Exception.
How this passed QA and continues to pass QA astounds me. I'm 100% certain it's Aura as I can remove it from my system and have zero issues.

I would need additional information for this issue.
1. Have you updated your machine with the latest drivers and BIOS?
2. Can you describe when you get the Machine Check Exception - does it happened with a BSoD? If possible can you take a screenshot.

dipanjan wrote:
cant set white in effect panel .... privous ui was better

To Apply white, apply R=255 G=255 B=255

cookiejarmonsta wrote:
At the start of the year, I recently bought a new Z270-E at my local retail. Everything was working fine besides one thing, the Aura software. At that time, the software just did not open up, I even did those pull out power from tower ect ect. During the months go by, you guys released new versions of the Aura software every so often, which unfortunately all of them didn't open, if they did they were running in the background which I couldn't get access on.
Fast forward to this newest version, the Aura software opened! BUT i was introduced to this window once opened. I left a photo link on what I'm talking about.
https://imgur.com/a/GRTkY
Hope you guys can fix this, I was so close in RMA my mobo for a new one. Are there anyone here running into this issue too?

1. Do you have another lighting control software open at the same time from competitors?
2. Have you updated your machine with the latest drivers and BIOS?

AkaNe@Asus wrote:

1. Do you have another lighting control software open at the same time from competitors?
2. Have you updated your machine with the latest drivers and BIOS?

No and yes, as the current one should be bios 1009, right? Even checked the anti virus which seems like that's not the issue as well.

cookiejarmonsta wrote:
No and yes, as the current one should be bios 1009, right? Even checked the anti virus which seems like that's not the issue as well.

Yes, correct 1009 is actually the latest BIOS available for Strix Z270-E motherboard. Could you list down your full system specs below.
Motherboard: Strix Z270-E
VGA:
Mouse:
Keyboard:
AOI if you have:

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Yes, correct 1009 is actually the latest BIOS available for Strix Z270-E motherboard. Could you list down your full system specs below.
Motherboard: Strix Z270-E
VGA:
Mouse:
Keyboard:
AOI if you have:

VGA: Means GPU right? haha I have AORUS X GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition
Mouse: Razer Mamba tournament edition
Keyboard: razer ornata
AOI if you have: is that the cpu cooler? if so, I have a corsair h100i v2

My mate built a desktop with the same build as me, besides the GPU and he got his aura software to work at the start. I must have a defect on my mobo?