Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    1. Do you have another lighting control software open at the same time from competitors?
    2. Have you updated your machine with the latest drivers and BIOS?

No and yes, as the current one should be bios 1009, right? Even checked the anti virus which seems like that's not the issue as well.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by cookiejarmonsta View Post
    No and yes, as the current one should be bios 1009, right? Even checked the anti virus which seems like that's not the issue as well.
    Yes, correct 1009 is actually the latest BIOS available for Strix Z270-E motherboard. Could you list down your full system specs below.
    Motherboard: Strix Z270-E
    VGA:
    Mouse:
    Keyboard:
    AOI if you have:
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

New ROGer Array

Yes, correct 1009 is actually the latest BIOS available for Strix Z270-E motherboard. Could you list down your full system specs below.
    Motherboard: Strix Z270-E
    VGA:
    Mouse:
    Keyboard:
    AOI if you have:
    VGA: Means GPU right? haha I have AORUS X GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition
    Mouse: Razer Mamba tournament edition
    Keyboard: razer ornata
    AOI if you have: is that the cpu cooler? if so, I have a corsair h100i v2

My mate built a desktop with the same build as me, besides the GPU and he got his aura software to work at the start. I must have a defect on my mobo?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Spirti1976 View Post
    Only 3 first profiles are working properly, all others starting with Rainbow are stopping after 15-20 mins, just freezes in random color. When I change the profile after that to Breathing for example - MB, RAM, led strip and keyboard are switching to it but lack sync, mouse stays with the same color from the freeze. Sync is back after reboot along with mouse.

Everything from Rainbow to Music (I didn't test Temperature and Strobing though) doesn't work properly from version to version.
    I have the same problem. I just built a new PC with the Maximus Formula 9. I really like the flash and dash effect (MB with trident RGB RAM). Works for at most 30 minutes and then the LightingService process starts using a lot of CPU, the flashing stops and if I open Aura it crashes.

ROG Enthusiast Array

same problem

i just bought i7 8700k with asus z370f..i had z270f...and aura works perfect...now with the new motherboard...i install aura...and motherboard dont detect...so the rgb headers are not working to...only dram..and gpu..... how can i fix this..i tried everything

ROG Member Array

Do you have another lighting control software open at the same time from competitors?

I would need additional information for this issue.
    1. Have you updated your machine with the latest drivers and BIOS?
    2. Can you describe when you get the Machine Check Exception - does it happened with a BSoD? If possible can you take a screenshot.

1. Do you have another lighting control software open at the same time from competitors?
    2. Have you updated your machine with the latest drivers and BIOS?
    I am on the most recent BIOS - I always flash the latest. All I run in addition to this is NZXT Cam and SIdebar Diagnostics. I can uninstall those and this problem still exists.

It's a hard BSOD on windows reboot when the animation swirl is happening on Windows 10. When I power off, I'll be able to get into Windows. If I manually reboot, again, BSOD during windows start animation.

All drivers and BIOS updated. Has occurred since day one with Deluxe II. I've reported this before and always grab the latest Aura in hopes it'll be fixed. Others also have reported this issue.

New ROGer Array

Aura 1.05.25 problems

Hello, I finally finished my full water cooled build but am having some major issues with the aura software any time I go to to run it a message pops up saying an error accrued and it brings me to a website. The one thing i noticed was that the site states the error hasn't been fixed for x99 boards but I have a Maximus ix formula which is a Z270 chipset. I have uninstalled it the easy way and the hard way (deleting everything asus I could find) due to it not wanting to uninstall. And every time i reinstall it, it has the same issue. i have a fresh install of windows 10 which i even and wiped and reinstalled it just to try it. i updated the bios to the newest version (1009) and couple of other things.

on doctordump website:
    Problem number 329919
    Dump 17293080
    WARNING: Following frames may be wrong.
    aura+0x187ec
    aura+0x8b3c4
    aura+0x847f1
    aura+0x361f4
    aura+0x3a7da
    aura+0x34a7f
    aura+0xaf484
    aura+0xc4c11

Hardware:
    Maximus ix formula
    I7 7700k
    strix 1080ti
    Samsung 960 evo (os is on it)
    2x8 sticks of ddr4 corsair vengeance rgb ram
    and a lot of watercooling stuff
    Last edited by dude456; 10-16-2017 at 11:24 PM.

New ROGer Array Ghostdragons445 PC Specs
    Ghostdragons445 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS K555UJ
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair VI hero
    ProcessorRyzen 7 1700x
    Memory (part number)CMK16GX4M2B3200C16
    Graphics Card #1ROG STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING
    Monitor3 x asus
    CPU Coolercorsair h105
    Casecorsair 750d
    Power Supplycorsair RM1000
    Keyboard Corsair k70
    Mouse Roccat Tyon
    Headset hyperx cloud 2
    Mouse Pad Corsair vengence XXXL
    OS Windows
    Network RouterAsus RT-68U

Issues with crosshair vi

I have a Crosshair VI hero motherboard with a ryzen 1700x and Aura doesn't recognise the LEDs on the motherboard or crashes on launch. For some reason even when they are disabled in bios they still light up when the system is powered on. I have performed a clean install and updated the bios and still have this issue.
    Thanks ghost.

New ROGer Array

There doesn't seem to be a way to link all the areas to the same color in the Shutdown tab of the new version. I'd like to have all the zones of my motherboard set to the same color, but I don't want to do them all manually.

Separate issue (or request):
    I have several high LED count (144/m) addressable strips that I wish to use with my board, the problem is Aura Sync will not let me enter a number higher than 60. Is this a software imposed or hardware limitation? I was planning on powering the strip(s) off of a SATA or Molex power connector, rather than the board, so overloading the board shouldn't be a problem.

EDIT: Won't let me enter higher than 60, previous version allowed up to 120.
    Last edited by namAehT; 10-17-2017 at 07:20 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

any

any answer?any fix?!! i find it.....IF anyone dont find his motherboard on aura....is the new style in driver section...that u must push See All Downloads
    cause i never saw the chipset driver was down of
    Management Engine Interface
    Management Engine Interface V11.7.0.1032 for Windows 10 64-bit---(WHQL)
    i install chipset and buala...aura sync now all....thanks..!
    Last edited by eviqine; 10-17-2017 at 07:07 PM.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast