cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus g752vy updated programs?

Eleos
Level 7
Once again i have some question that i can find here, i have g752vy laptop my gaming center dont have turbo gear setting, the version is 1.0.1 and i can find any update to the official site, live update dont find any update and soo for some other programs like ss studio 2 but in the net i find people with other versions , am i doing something wrong;
5 REPLIES 5

Digimutant
Level 7

Yes i know where to download the latest drivers, but for gaming center and ss studio 2 where is the most up to date varsions; i found someone with version 2.0.1 i think and mine its 1.0.1

Omg Digimutant you where right in utilities says,show all and there was the gaming center updated how i missed that thanks for the help next time i will look more closely.

Just so you know, Asus software programs some times are model specific so you should always download from your support download page unless you know for a fact that the program is a universals one and not tweaked for specific models.
I would also uninstall Asus update this process can be hazardous from time to time like updating your BIOS with out you being in control. You know where your drivers are you should go get them yourself and install them with you in complete control.
You should turn off Driver updates in WU, windows 10 will want to install native drivers for your hardware, this can be bad for your notebook as some drivers are tweaked specifically for your model.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Thanks for the advice i will disable it for sure when im back to my notebook.

Everything its ok except sonic studio 2 this program installs ok but every time i restart my notebook ask me for approval (a-volute 3d audio sound experts) i can find a solution or what is causing this.