New ROGer Array

Angry Need help resetting my rog gl502vm

So six months old, Never gamed on it yet, but downloaded a **** ton of TV shows and a few games. Idek what happened all of a sudden but it's getting iver heated while I'm using freaking PowerPoint! So I was thinking of resetting it to its factory setting, but I don't want to lose all the ROG software
    How can I reset my laptop with out losing any of the ROG software? I don't care about my downloaded/personal data it's all been backed up.

ROG Member Array

You can download the software from Internet...I formatted Windows 10 from scratch, deleted all partitions, and downloaded the software from internet and everything works.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Easy

Quote Originally Posted by Nikewolfbanr View Post
    So six months old, Never gamed on it yet, but downloaded a **** ton of TV shows and a few games. Idek what happened all of a sudden but it's getting iver heated while I'm using freaking PowerPoint! So I was thinking of resetting it to its factory setting, but I don't want to lose all the ROG software
    How can I reset my laptop with out losing any of the ROG software? I don't care about my downloaded/personal data it's all been backed up.
    Copy the eSupport folder on the C: drive to a USB stick or external drive, then go ahead and download the Windows 10 USB Creator thingy from MS, install Win10 from scratch, then you have all the software if you want it. I ran the ASUS software install software thing and picked the stuff I wanted but skipped out on most of the bloat. Was easy!

Enjoy