Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

@Kale Praz is with ASUS and showing you that the performance of what you get with an earlier version is well within range and margin of error. Its also is state that while Vdroop is not optimal its workable and what you get from the budget minded boards.

Thank you Praz for ending this nonsense started by a youtube buffoon who obviously has read and applies excerpts from the book...If you cant dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with BS.

What most are failing to accept here is you bought an economy low end motherboard and are expecting the same results as the high end Maximus boards. If that were the case there would be no sales of high end boards. It equates to buying a Hyundai Accent and expecting to run it against a Bugatti Veyron. This level of board is aimed at the limited budget/frugal consumers who do not expect to get extreme overclocking and are just running at or close to stock speeds. Are there boards that are even cheaper? Sure but that doesn't make them any better. The old adage you get what you pay for certainly applies here. Take the entire line up of the Z-370 ASUS offerings and arrange them by price point. The low end starts around $189 USD and at this point the high end is the M10 Apex at $349 USD. The Extreme hasnt been launched as its always late to the dance and will come in surely in the $550 USD price range.

So just taking whats at hand am I correct to assume people are expecting to get the same performance out of the low end boards as those who pony up and pay for a board that has better components, more R&D, stricter guidelines etc? Im not knocking those on a budget, just saying don't expect the best experience of the game from the cheap seats and stop taking what what OC3D says as gospel. He presents a point of view, nothing more and honestly a 20 minute video of talking with nothing to back up it even rationalize the rant is demeaning and voids any credibility.
    Last edited by JustinThyme; 10-22-2017 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale007 View Post
    Update to the latest BIOS version before coming here complaining, some have real problems here.
    Hello

I'm not complaining about anything. And the BIOS version is irrelevant to the content I posted. Without tuning I was seeing 0.050V - 0.060V VDROOP. With proper tuning under load the DROOP does not exceed 0.020V and there is no voltage excursions above the value set in the BIOS. This will apply to any BIOS version having issues with LLC. What is also obvious is whining about voltages when relying on nothing more than reported software values is a waste of everyone's time reading such posts and does nothing to lend to the credibility of those making the posts. This thread is now 13 pages long and the only thing relevant posted thus far by users is the fact that LLC was broke on some boards. Most everything else is noise based on erroneous assumptions and faulty data.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Praz View Post
    Hello

I'm not complaining about anything. And the BIOS version is irrelevant to the content I posted. Without tuning I was seeing 0.050V - 0.060V VDROOP. With proper tuning under load the DROOP does not exceed 0.020V and there is no voltage excursions above the value set in the BIOS. This will apply to any BIOS version having issues with LLC. What is also obvious is whining about voltages when relying on nothing more than reported software values is a waste of everyone's time reading such posts and does nothing to lend to the credibility of those making the posts. This thread is now 13 pages long and the only thing relevant posted thus far by users is the fact that LLC was broke on some boards. Most everything else is noise based on erroneous assumptions and faulty data.
    Sorry, I'm completely in the wrong here. I'm just frustrated in confusion as to why my board's LLC6 and LLC7 don't work. Pardon my ignorance, please.

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Thread closed. If you have questions regarding setup, please open a new thread and detail the issue.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13